Assistant coaches for Sanchez

But do we, really?

clt is not pleased to have Lebo coming on board

I appreciate all of the work that 2K goes through to bring us info. I feel for you because now you are in a position where you canā€™t leak and Scott will end up sending out a tweet just before it is announced. From a journalistic standpoint that is a kick in the nuts.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just glad this thread has turned into a trial over someoneā€™s character, who regularly provides us information we all appreciate, while hiding behind internet aliases.

God bless those chat pages

4 Likes

Thatā€™s clearly my angle. Iā€™ll make sure to do this more in the future instead of providing any info.

Character?

Thanks moss for all you do bud, this is normal. It shouldnā€™t be that hard to figure out people.

Oh gollyā€¦

I think itā€™s Niner legend, Bobby Lutz

In Moss we trust

LOL, this is the funniest shit Iā€™ve seen in a while. 2K says the asst is in place and heā€™s not at liberty say who it is. Why some of yā€™all have an issue???

I know tons of stuff Iā€™m not at liberty to divulge.

Lighten up Francis, good Lord.

7 Likes

Wow. You guys are cracking me up (or Iā€™m not reading the sarcasm - you gotta use comic sans for that). Chill pills all around! There are a ton of reasons why this couldnā€™t be announced yet. It will happen. Have a little patience. Watch a baseball game - the team isnā€™t great, but they are one of the better ones on campus these days. If the hire sucks, THEN you can get worked up about itā€¦ Itā€™s frickinā€™ April for cryinā€™ out loud. Things are looking up. We got a new AD who isnā€™t behind the times and a brand new basketball coach. Weā€™re gonna be fine. Now Iā€™m gonna drink some of my home brew and relax - hope I have some good news tomorrow. Who wants a beer?

4 Likes

He also did that with the last assistant didnā€™t he? And then someone else leaked it on here the next day.

Iā€™m not mad, just saying that telling us you know something and then not saying what you know is against nnn ethics and morally wrong. On other message boards he would have been pitch forked for lesser crimes.

That coach was still coaching at another program and I would never jeopardize someoneā€™s livelyhood to get credit for something.

1 Like

you guys are incredibly ungrateful and just looking to fight. moss works his butt off to get us good and reliable info. he is not at liberty to tell us who the third assistant is but he did tell us that one has been found. if he tells us who it is, his sources dry up and we will get no information. do you really think he is coming on this board to stroke his ego to you guys?

1 Like

The 8 of us on here donā€™t scan nnn for updates every hour to read you know but not telling. Itā€™s mean.

Christmas must have been really hard when some of you guys were growing up. Those presents under the tree just staring at you, begging to be opened.

2 Likes

Yes, I do.

This forum proves 49er fans are passionate with their opinions about our basketball team and itā€™s future. Thatā€™s a good thing and necessary for this forum to continue

clt says who are the blowfish?