Assistant coaches for Sanchez

Nice. Im certainly not doing it for the money. My ego is YUGE right now.

Guys I found out who the new janitor is in Halton. I know people, but I can’t tell you who it is. I just wanted you to know, that I know. And you don’t.

1 Like

Maybe their first job can be cleaning up the shit posts in here and wiping up all the butthurt.

6 Likes

Just having fun…dont take yourself so seriously.

It’s the ego, have no choice.

Must be.

LOL nugget - you made me laugh out loud my wife is asking me WTF I am laughing at.

Let’s 2k do his thing, we have info that he’s given so let’s move on from that to what we have to do next. It’d be nice to know but we know we can start talking about something else. video coordinator anyone? :smiley:

2k’s worked his ass off to give us as much info as possible. If he can parlay this into something bigger, it’s better than anything we’ve had for the past decade and a half of basketball.

2 Likes

So what would you guys prefer? To be left in total darkness or have some, but not the detailed info you would like.

I had a 24 hr window where I knew Judy was going down. I was told to keep that quiet. I could have come here and said hey something is happening or Do what I did, which was say nothing.

If releasing little bits of info in accordance to the strings attached to the info, isn’t enough for you guys then 2k just won’t share anything and we can go back to never knowing what is going on. Knowing that if he betrays the source’s trust that’s the end of info for anyone.

So the point I think is, for those complaining, do you want some info or no info? I’m sure 2k is happy to just not say anything on here.

5 Likes

Is being told a coach had been hired (which was inevitable) but not saying who actually sharing information?

Who cares NWA? The entire point of what 2k"does" is supposed to be to share info. If he doesn’t do that, then there really is no point.

Some people bitch about anything. We want a big time program but have some small time fans complaining about free info given. Geez.

1 Like

What information was told that wasn’t already assumed? Or assumed to happen sooner that later? Is knowing a 3rd assistant was hired surprising or good information? Maybe to some.

This is a message board. People aren’t mad or bitching, just stating message board facts. It’s the off season. The pro-2k fans seem more upset.

I think so. He is providing an update on timeline. That is info vs us sitting here wondering where we are in the process.

1 Like

Knowing that it’s done, is whole lot better than wondering what the hell is going on to me !

4 Likes

Nugget, we just like “shaking the presents” to see if we can guess what’s inside

1 Like

Holy crap this thread is ridiculous. Thank you 2k for everything you share. I for one was glad to hear we have the staff wrapped up. Before 2k shared that, I assumed we were still floundering around searching for someone weeks after we should have had it filled.

2 Likes

Get outta here Skody. You and all your sense-making.

No room for that mess.

Unless any of you guys kind of blasting 2k for not releasing info are in media then you need to sit down and take a chill pill.
As someone in the media with connections I know that you do not reveal some info if you’re told to keep quiet. 2k, has been given info, but not the ok to release it yet. If you release info you are not supposed to you can lose sources totally that you worked months and even years to get.
I know I’ve worked months to just get minimal sources compared to what 2k has. He is one of the most connected people in all of Niner Nation. Be grateful that he is getting inside info, he just cannot share all of it and that is ok.

5 Likes

UVilleNiner just joined the board, has been mocking 2k and stirring up trouble, and doesn’t like the way anyone else does things. Hmmmmm.