Assistant coaches for Sanchez

Guess that shows how little I paid attention to college hoops this year.

Mark Price and Alan Major would make for great assistant coaches. /s

1 Like

Larry dixon is a great guy too!

One of the reasons i mentioned him at the top of the thread.

Money is key for asst. None of them are rich. Whoever we get is 150-175k? Go young and talented

This was what each assistant made this year:

Simovic 140k
Fancher 132,950
Gray 92,350

Thatā€™s all in about $365k, if we increase it by 30% (thatā€™s approximately what weā€™ve seen with Hill and Sanchez salary), that puts us at roughly $475k.

MT Assistant salaries for reference:

Win Case 139,740.80
Ronnie Hamilton 137,500.00
Greg Grensing 132,500.00

Good research. So weā€™re not far off frmo a top program in the league in that regard. Letā€™s trump them now.

Any chance any of those MT assistants come to Charlotte? Itā€™d be nice to get some guys on staff that know the conference. MT is the conference benchmark.

Iā€™d imagine they get a shot to follow Kermit. Grensing seems to be in position to interview for the HC gig there.

NLPā€¦any ideas what the Georgia State staff is making?

Case and Hamilton are already following Davis to Ole Miss. I would like to have Hamilton on staff if possible. Grensing is up for the vacant job at Mid Tenn and if he doesnā€™t get it , is expected to go to Ole Miss as well.

Georgia State

McCallum 114,087.26
Pardue $82,500.00
White $76,988.33

ECU

Potosnak $160.370
Perry (IHC) $115,700
Wojcik $96,900

I think Pardue/White would be interesting to ā€œstealā€.

NLPā€¦is there a site you use to get this info so quick or just a general search?

Google is your friend. Most state employee salaries are public information. So just search ā€œ|public university name| salary databaseā€

LOL, been trying that. All I get are football salaries and team website links.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ron Sanchez - New Head Coach of the Charlotte 49ers

What does a video coordinator make ?
Hell, he did more in game coaching than Simovic.

Simovic had one job, get Filip Petrusev. And he failed.