Battery powered trimmers and blowers

clt encourages the appy to head back to 2002 and the appy yosefs chat page.

McAppFan is having to much of a good time speaking in 3rd person on this board to head back.

clt endorses stihl products. Made in the USA

McAppFan appreciates that about Sthil though McAppFan was already deep in DeWalt which a few items are made in USA.

Does anyone know of a good battery hair dryer? The old 4 cycle motor is heavy and smokes up my bathroom.

I think you are looking for this. However, if you have Fabio-like hair (and I think you do), the battery may not be up to the job.
https://www.amazon.com/Cordless-Dryer-2-battery-FreeDryer-400Watts/dp/B06XQZKVXK/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1529937606&sr=8-5&keywords=Battery+Powered+Hair+Dryer

Hit up Demon Brown, this is his area of expertise.

1 Like

Fabio v. Goose

Fabio apparently went on a roller coaster, killed a goose with his face, and all without disturbing his hair. Thank you for the battery hair dryer lead.

clt is looking for recommendations on a wind powered impact hammer. any thoughts?

McAppFan thinks that if clit donates this impact hammer to the football team it will be the only impact the football team has all year.

(McAppFan apologies to the rest of the board as he tries to be a good poster as a guest on the board, but McAppFan thinks that was just to much low hanging fruit to ignore. McAppFan promises to be nice again after this.)

when-appys-try

McAppFan would appreciate another meme about moutain people. McAppFan thinks this meme is a bit used.

Much better.

Tintin’s wife Is from McLeansville. You’re not big on civilization are you?

I live in the annexed into Greensboro part of McLeansville, so civilized enough.

Did you better half attend NEGHS or EGHS for high school?

this was weird

Eastern.

Her parents try to get us to move there a long time ago. One of their enticements was “we have pizza delivery now”.

What year was she at Eastern?

And yes there are a few pizza places that deilver, though the best, Caio’s does not.

We drive in to near A&T and pick up something from Fox.

After 14 years my gas mower died. Just picked up a Greenworks Cordless mower with a 60 Volt 4Ah battery. So far so good.