Bernard Sullivan 2011 PF

explain to me how i am wrong.[/quote]I’m referring to your awful spelling, non-existent grammar, and complete failure to grasp how the quote feature works. I need the Rosetta Stone to figure out where you’re posting in the previous quote attempt. Lay off the sauce when using the internet.

lol

explain to me how i am wrong.[/quote]I’m referring to your awful spelling, non-existent grammar, and complete failure to grasp how the quote feature works. I need the Rosetta Stone to figure out where you’re posting in the previous quote attempt. Lay off the sauce when using the internet.[/quote]

it could be worse, i could be a member of the internet grammar police like you. does this mean that everytime someone on the board uses incorrect grammar or spelling you are going to call them on it? also, if you are going to call me out on my posts, at least use a proper time frame. is that acceptable mr. delayed reaction? oh by the way, i realize that none of my sentences start with capital letters so you can skip that one on your evaluation. is this really what the board has come to?

explain to me how i am wrong.[/quote]I’m referring to your awful spelling, non-existent grammar, and complete failure to grasp how the quote feature works. I need the Rosetta Stone to figure out where you’re posting in the previous quote attempt. Lay off the sauce when using the internet.[/quote]

it could be worse, i could be a member of the internet grammar police like you. does this mean that everytime someone on the board uses incorrect grammar or spelling you are going to call them on it? also, if you are going to call me out on my posts, at least use a proper time frame. is that acceptable mr. delayed reaction. oh by the way, i realize that none of my sentences start with capital letters so you can skip that one on your evaluation.[/quote]You don’t see how habitually posting your responses in the middle of quotes isn’t somewhat annoying? And it’s Dr. Delayed Reaction to you.

it could be worse, i could be a member of the internet grammar police like you. does this mean that everytime someone on the board uses incorrect grammar or spelling you are going to call them on it? also, if you are going to call me out on my posts, at least use a proper time frame. is that acceptable mr. delayed reaction. oh by the way, i realize that none of my sentences start with capital letters so you can skip that one on your evaluation.[/quote]You don’t see how habitually posting your responses in the middle of quotes isn’t somewhat annoying? And it’s Dr. Delayed Reaction to you.[/quote]

yes, it would be annoying if I knew that it would look like that before i posted it. apparently you have to use two spaces when you quote something.

rivals update

"I'm getting a whole lot more phone calls since Gibbons," he said. "I've got calls almost every day. Duke, Maryland, Kansas State and Marquette. There's a lot of coaches calling. (TOC) got my name out and now I'm continuing to raise my stock at this camp."

Clemson, South Carolina, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Davidson and Charlotte have offered.

he’s looking to make a decision before his senior campaign starts.

Said things are Wide Open, but there’s a lot of big names on there. I hope we don’t lose him to Clemson or Davidson. Since Prunell’s out, I’m hoping Clemson doesn’t have a stranglehold on the Charlotte area anymore.

http://blog.northstarbball.com/

[size=9pt]Bernard Sullivan ’11, PF, Davidson Country Day (NC)[/size][/size][size=9pt]
Height & Weight: 6’7.5, 216lbs
Wingspan & Reach: 6’9, 8’7
PPG & High: 10.0, 12
Sullivan is another one of the guys who seemingly came to NBPA Camp with something to prove as he was not one of the more well-known guys in attendance. The Tar Heel State standout did not disappoint, putting on a quality display almost each time out. Sullivan scored double-digits in four of his six outings and was consistent, not dropping less than seven in any game. He also put his rebounding ability on display, showing that he can clean the glass at both ends. He has developed into much more of a true four, which is not a bad thing, but if he adds more of a jumper he could play some three as well.[/size][size=9pt]

Story about Sullivan and Keith Belfield from the Big O’s Lake Norman News:

Sullivan, who averaged 18 points and 10 rebounds to lead the Vikings last season, quickly agreed.

“Neither one of us have one so coming in we’re definitely hungry,” said the big man, who has received interest from Clemson, Davidson, Georgia, Harvard, Penn State, South Carolina, South Florida, UNC Charlotte, Virginia and Virginia Commonwealth.

Charlotteobserver.com: Star duo adds more than talent to Davidson Day

Sullivan is now thee 66th overall player ranked by Rivals, 4 stars.

will be attending Lebron’s Nike camp.

per TheRecruitScoop on twitter:

According to multiple reports, Bernard Sullivan has set up official visits to Maryland, Clemson, Virginia, Purdue & Marquette.

commits to clemson

Great get for them. We’ve been out of the mix for a while.

okay. that’s that. so when do we get terrence williams’ signature?

Davidson Day Basketball: Star Bernard Sullivan, a 6-foot-8 senior who played three years of basketball at North Meck before transferring, has reportedly committed to Clemson.[left]
Read more: http://prepinsiders.blogspot.com/2010/08/friday-night-scores-and-updates.html#ixzz0xDbIlTCF[/left]

headcase…ba-bye!

Leaving Death Valley after a pretty much non-descript couple of seasons with the Tigers.

NBCSports.com: Bernard Sullivan to transfer from Clemson

Come to Charlotte!!!

why? why would you want a kid who could barely get off the bench for a mediocre clemson team? is it just because we recruited him out of high school? no room or need for this kid.