Bobcats Training Camp

canes have been making me sad so far this year. they’ll turn it around tho. GO CANES

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;191561]
um fordniner…no offense but the A10 is not the nba. i THINK ole cdub would have a tough time going up against guys like shaq, lebron, ben wallace or even his own teammates in practice. just a hunch. get out of your moms house sometime and come to realize reality bub.
[/QUOTE]

Junior, I was out of my moms house the day I graduated high school. Paid my own way through college while working full time. How 'bout you?

I never said Cdub wouldn’t have a tough time going up against Shaq, Lebron or Big Ben (if you’re gonna compare, try picking one position). Who that is not an all-star doesn’t have a tough time with these guys?? Heck I never said he’d garner a start. Where in my post did I ever even mention him on an NBA roster? What I did say is that you’re a loser if you think that someone can average the stats he averaged and not work hard. Besides that, you make a comment about him getting drunk and high - [B]IF[/B] he does, doesn’t that [B]prepare[/B] him for your precious NBA?

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;191561] if you want to tell me memorize it to my face like an adult, please let me know. [/QUOTE]

49erpi?

?

Junior, I was out of my moms house the day I graduated high school. Paid my own way through college while working full time. How 'bout you?

I never said Cdub wouldn’t have a tough time going up against Shaq, Lebron or Big Ben (if you’re gonna compare, try picking one position). Who that is not an all-star doesn’t have a tough time with these guys?? Heck I never said he’d garner a start. Where in my post did I ever even mention him on an NBA roster? What I did say is that you’re a loser if you think that someone can average the stats he averaged and not work hard. Besides that, you make a comment about him getting drunk and high - IF he does, doesn’t that prepare him for your precious NBA?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
alright tough guy we are all impressed you had to do all that shit. the thought that you had to tell us all that is pretty pathetic to say the least. but anyways, um…well in the a10 curtis was somewhat of a man among boys. he didnt have to bring is A game or play balls to the wall every night. now if he was in the nba, he would hae to bring it every single night. yes yes he did have terrific stats and he is heralded among the other niner greats by a select few…but not sure about you but i watched all the home games last year and he did nothing for me. you want somebody that will bring it every night and want to win, put 5 marcus bennets out there. he would come into the game in every situation and raise up his team and the fans in more ways than one. good player and person. im not trying to put down your precious ninersat all, shit the best thing i could wish for for them is that we dont have to worry about putting that 6’7 lazy waste of potential out in the court. sorry BUB. hahaha

sincerely,
your loser

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;191694]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
alright tough guy we are all impressed you had to do all that shit. the thought that you had to tell us all that is pretty pathetic to say the least. but anyways, um…well in the a10 curtis was somewhat of a man among boys. he didnt have to bring is A game or play balls to the wall every night. now if he was in the nba, he would hae to bring it every single night. yes yes he did have terrific stats and he is heralded among the other niner greats by a select few…but not sure about you but i watched all the home games last year and he did nothing for me. you want somebody that will bring it every night and want to win, put 5 marcus bennets out there. he would come into the game in every situation and raise up his team and the fans in more ways than one. good player and person. im not trying to put down your precious ninersat all, shit the best thing i could wish for for them is that we dont have to worry about putting that 6’7 lazy waste of potential out in the court. sorry BUB. hahaha

sincerely,
your loser[/QUOTE]
:lmao: Grow some thicker skin if you plan to stay around the boards - if you make a dumb comment be prepared to be called on it. Reading comprehension could help you two. Just sayin…

:lmao: Grow some thicker skin if you plan to stay around the boards - if you make a dumb comment be prepared to be called on it. Reading comprehension could help you two. Just sayin....

thats why i just kind of stop posting when i make a dumb comment haha

ha ha ! DAX ! U the man!

:lmao: Grow some thicker skin if you plan to stay around the boards - if you make a dumb comment be prepared to be called on it. Reading comprehension could help you two. Just sayin....

grow some thicker skin? so i shouldnt defend myself and comments on a message board? i can admit when im wrong…can you?

lol…so…dumb comment?..how so? and reading comprehension? come one man please enlighten me since you did leave your house AS SOON as you graduated and put yourself through college all by yourself…

aside from petty little fights immature individuals have been starting concerning miscellaneous subjects and opinions, are there any thoughts on the objective of this specific thread, the CHARLOTTE bobcats such as how sexy adam morrisons trash stash is or how our key players will do after returning from injury or something else dealing with the PRESENT squad for the 06-07 season? i know someone in here ventures outside the magical world of UNCC once in awhile…i hope

thank you to the few who have commented on the BOBCATS!

Your boy Hermann was dynamite in the exhibition last night. Guh. I can only hope he was high.

i dont know what the hell he was doing tonight but he looked ready a couple nights ago

interesting lineup they had out there. they need to put morrison at sf and wallace at the sg. hes quick enough and plays one of the best d’s in the game to stick with guys smaller sg’s. knight is a good backup pg at this point in his career. very injury prone too

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;191766]i dont know what the hell he was doing tonight but he looked ready a couple nights ago

interesting lineup they had out there. they need to put morrison at sf and wallace at the sg. hes quick enough and plays one of the best d’s in the game to stick with guys smaller sg’s. knight is a good backup pg at this point in his career. very injury prone too[/QUOTE]

I mentioned earlier in this thread that Knight and Felton would both startm don’t know why it suprised you to see that. Bickerstaff is very loyal to Knight and because of that I would expect to see him starting until the trade deadline. Because Morrison is a rookie and play soft defense, he will be relegated to playing a 6 man role until Knight is moved.

1st Team
Felton
Knight
Wallace
Okafor
Brezec

2nd Team
Knight
Morrison
Hermann/Carroll
May
Voshkul

well exxxxcuse me smarty pants…jump up my butthole and try to embarrass me why dontcha
haha

i did mention that they should and prob will trade knight because a playoff team in need of an outside touch or just another quick ball handler that can play avg d that will want to snatch him up. he is injury prone though so i hope they dont waste to much time and wait for the perfect trade that may not come along.

You asked…

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;191710]dumb comment?..how so??[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]well it probably was the best possible move not signing pothead lazy ass withers. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]he doenst have the work ethic [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]well if you’re looking for someone to get high or drunk with he’s your man! but to win ball games and work there butt off for the team, fans and themselves, he is at the bottom of the list. [/QUOTE]

All dumb comments. How do you average a double-double in any league while being lazy or having no work ethic? Answer - you can’t.

[QUOTE]and reading comprehension? [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]um fordniner…no offense but the A10 is not the nba. i THINK ole cdub would have a tough time going up against guys like shaq, lebron, ben wallace or even his own teammates in practice. just a hunch. get out of your moms house sometime and come to realize reality bub. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]well in the a10 curtis was somewhat of a man among boys. he didnt have to bring is A game or play balls to the wall every night. now if he was in the nba, he would hae to bring it every single night. yes yes he did have terrific stats and he is heralded among the other niner greats by a select few…[/QUOTE]

Where did I compare the A10 to the NBA or suggest that he would get a double-double in the NBA? Where did I say he could hold his own against Shaq, LeBron, Big Ben? I didn’t - all I said is that you cannot be lazy and average those stats. He averaged similar stats in the old CUSA so it wasn’t just the A10. That’s reading comprehension - understanding what the other person is saying.

I agree that the Bobcats made the right move cutting Curtis. He is a monster on the boards but is undersized and does not have the offense or ball handling skills to make it in the NBA. He is NOT lazy however, he is a warrior - one that often gave up on offense because he almost never got the ball on offense unless he got a rebound, but he always fought on the glass. He also played hurt most of last year.

I’m done - good luck to your Bobcats, I don’t see how anybody can watch the NBA anymore until the playoffs start - talk about lazy players.

FYI - don’t know if you’ve been there or not but BasketballBoards.net is a good site if you follow the NBA. I don’t know if there is much of a Bobcat presence there though.

dude
i saw the games last year. my friends did. my family who doesnt know one thing about basketball saw them on tv a couple times. they all stated that it seemed like #3 just wasnt all there and really into the game doing his best all the time to do the one main thing which is not scoring double doubles. its winning by the way. not sure if you or anyone else in here has ever been on an athletic stage of any kind other than these message boards, but i have. i can see who is trying and who isnt. its not even a question. im sure you are a huge niners fan and i understand why your backin your boy but give me a break man. numbers arent everything.
wins are though and as the “leader” of a team trying to find its identity he was absent a lot more than he was there getting while getting those impressive double doubles.

good talking to ya bub

Not sure I would say Curt was lazy. He just took time to analyze what to do next… He just stood still alot and didn’t move real fast. Besides buscuit, didn’t you get upset that people weren’t talking about the 'cats here… Curt spent a few weeks involved during the summer but that time has come and passed and it ain’t happening.

My comment about the bobcats: NBA sucks. I think pro atheletes get paid too much. Ever since the lockout a few years back, I don’t keep up with it. Too many lose heart when they leave college.

[QUOTE=BiscuitPants04;191723]aside from petty little fights immature individuals have been starting concerning miscellaneous subjects and opinions, are there any thoughts on the objective of this specific thread, the CHARLOTTE bobcats such as how sexy adam morrisons trash stash is or how our key players will do after returning from injury or something else dealing with the PRESENT squad for the 06-07 season? i know someone in here ventures outside the magical world of UNCC once in awhile…i hope

thank you to the few who have commented on the BOBCATS![/QUOTE]

I would like to see the Bobcats do well, but I just don’t have much passion for the NBA. I was a HUGE fan for years but the introduction of high school and European Players and the move to the hip hop fans and style have turned me off. Growing up I hated Patrick Ewing and watched the Knicks every chance I simply had to root against the Knicks. With so many players coming from overseas or spending very little time in college ball I do not have the time to develop that type of passion for any player. As for the Bobcats, I went to a few games Year 1 and hated it. The constant rap music, and I enjoy rap, got on my nerves. The fact that they played music that I would not want a child listening to was also disturbing. The old Hornet games felt like a college games, but these games now days just feel hollow. There seem to be alot of players mailing it in and it is just not that enjoyable. There are some players that still have that passion, but it seems most don’t care once they sign that big contract. The NBA has turned into the little brother of MLB. Too many games with the players making too much money and in my book that is not good.

[QUOTE=forDniner;191796]

All dumb comments. How do you average a double-double in any league while being lazy or having no work ethic? Answer - you can’t.

.[/QUOTE]

You watch any games last year? Curt was lazy. He never improved past his sophomore year. That shows laziness. He had certain skills that were natural, the things that he needed to do to take his game to the next level, he was to lazy to do.

You watch any games last year? Curt was lazy. He never improved past his sophomore year. That shows laziness. He had certain skills that were natural, the things that he needed to do to take his game to the next level, he was to lazy to do.

thats interesting…