Braxton Ogbueze - 2012 PG/SG

Ogbueze, who is currently ranked No. 6 at the lead guard position, claims scholarship offers from Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Baylor, Florida, Miami, Virginia, Wake Forest and Tennessee.

Has unofficially visited Wake, UVA & UT. Plans to visit Baylor, Oklahoma & Kansas. Obviously we aren’t in the equation.

Down to Florida and Baylor. Has yet to visit Baylor, looks like Florida is in the drivers seat.

Committed to Florida.

pssh come on! What do they have to offer that we don’t? ::slight_smile:

Ogbueze commits to Florida. Huge loss, not that we had a chance anyways. Are there any impressive guys we are looking at in the near future?

OK - I’ll do it -

see thread

http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=27268.25

Transferring from Florida.

this is the type of transfer we need to get on.

Yeah. And Kate Upton is my girlfriend

If he transferred here we’d have a good bit of depth and experience at all positions two season from now.

Henry, Nickerson, and Williams would all be seniors. Big Mike, Clayton, Sullivan, and Benny would be juniors.

I’d be good with this transfer since he’d have 3 years remaining, but we really need to sign some four year guys at some point. This is getting ridiculous.

Yeah. And Kate Upton is my girlfriend

No, because by your logic you wouldn’t even ask her out.

https://twitter.com/LandonWatnick/status/329644002083237889 -

Braxton Ogbueze’s older brother, Klem, said Braxton could transfer to an ACC school to be closer to home but will keep his options open.

Anyone really surprised? I just don’t see him coming here.

Clemson and Wake had initial offers in to him, I believe.

Anyone really surprised? I just don’t see him coming here.

Clemson and Wake had initial offers in to him, I believe.[/quote]Yeah I have a feeling he’s going to end up at Clemson or Wake. Just a hunch.

why? i get that kids want to play in the acc but wake and clemson? he must not care about winning.

especially wake… that’s a train wreck, bet that coach is out next year anyway…

Exposure.

That might be the reasoning but it’s not like anyone had a hard time finding Kevin Martin despite playing in the obscurity of Cullowhee.

Point being I hate that reason.