Braxton Ogbueze - 2012 PG/SG

i saw this kid play in high school. i would love to have him. he is a kemba walker type. combo guard but can definitely play the point. good leader, stocky build, decent outside shooter, can take it to the hoop and is a very good scorer.

We need to get this kid! Hometown kid, very talented.

http://pickaxedigest.com/2013/05/08/charlotte-49ers-basketball-florida-transfer-ogbueze-visiting-niners/

bumpy doodles

Some good Ogbueze info in the Pick at Ninerreport.

Yes, it is extremely interesting.

Spill the beans…

Franks and beans

clt says you can read about it in the observer.

RT @TimRivals: Florida guard Braxton Ogbueze will transfer to #Charlotte49ers, huge get for Alan Major and company

RT @PaulBiancardi: It’s a done deal. Braxton Ogbueze has officially transferred to #Charlotte. This is a difference maker recruit for head coach Alan Major!

Great news, if we can get through the 13-14 season then the following season will be amazing!

[quote=“Ninerfan89, post:50, topic:23491”]Yeah. And Kate Upton is my girlfriend[/quote]You must live a glorious life.

HUGE get. Great job by coach.

HUGE get. Great job by coach.[/quote]

DOUBLE HUGE!!

Awesome!!

This is the sorta news we need!

Wow…great get Major! Easily his best signee so far.

I want everyone who always trashed Ninerreport to realize that Tim announced this about five days ago on there, along with another interesting part of the story that hasn’t appeared on NNN.
Just saying, he does an incredible job with that site, and provides more than your money’s worth of true insider info.

Back on topic, this is a HUGE land for us. Our backcourt in 14/15 of Henry/Ogbueze/Lester will be nasty.

Great news!!! Now, if we can learn how to pronounce his name, we will be set.

[font=verdana][size=12px]Ogbueze (pronounced og-boo-ee-zay) means “King Conqueror” to the Obi tribes of West Africa, and never was that name more fitting than after he scored 31 points to lift United Faith to a 90-88 win over Oak Hill. [/size][/font]
[font=verdana][/size][/font]
http://espn.go.com/blog/high-school/north-carolina/post/_/id/651/united-faith-christians-braxton-ogbueze-refuses-to-settle-for-less