Carolina Panthers 🐈‍⬛

Don’t draft a OSU QB. There’s never been a good one in the league. Not one

2 Likes

Exactly, I just hope we don’t reach for one of these guys because none of them look like they are franchise level QB’s, maybe one is but at 9 we can still get the second best DE to go on the other side of Burns, best player available is my opinion.

Another option is we go with Edge lineman with the 9th pick, resign Darnold to a one year deal and try to get Hooker in the 2nd round, I know you are a Tennessee guy do you think he could be a future NFL starter?

There is no slam dunk answer with this draft, it’s really going be whatever Reich thinks is the best path, we also have Matt Carroll on the bench, who knows what the new coach thinks of him also.

1 Like

I believe Hooker would be a solid starter in the NFL provided his knee isnt ruined.

He also turned 25 a couple weeks ago. Pretty sure there are QBs in the league already who are younger than him.

Skill wise though he makes good reads, can make pretty much all the throws, and at least had a good set of wheels.

1 Like

clt says draft best available player and sign joe flacco

Dance Reaction GIF by Baltimore Ravens

1 Like

Huge news? I didn’t know they were the coaches before.

Did anyone else?
  • Yes, good people right there
  • No, never heard of them

0 voters

clt says the nfl draft is one of the best events of the year

1 Like

I guess it’s fine if we draft him, everyone says he is a project though, if we trot him out there this fall we are going to win 2 games, need to sign someone to play right away that has won some NFL games.

Richardson seems like a big reach that early, 53.8 % completion percentage 17-9. He flashed in spots but that’s a huge gamble.

Take the best available player. If that is a franchise capable QB, then great. Draft picks are too valuable. The NFL is a young man’s game. Drafted players are also cap friendly long term.

2 Likes

I would not be offended if we acquired Hooker in the 2nd round.

I think the odds of either Hooker or Corral being a NFL caliber QB are greater than just Richardson.

1 Like

Corral is very accurate with an extremely fast release. He has the skills. Excited to see what he do this year

Stability at quarterback is based on two things: winning and staying healthy.

clt says no running qbs!

pocket passer