Carolina Panthers 🐈‍⬛

7 posts were split to a new topic: NFL news (non-Panthers)

Just heard Rhule is suing the Panthers over severance money. :laughing:

Back on topic.

I seriously doubt their marrige was dependent on Tom retiring last year. You know there were bigger issues and thats the excuse.

1 Like

I thought there was a general NFL thread too but seems to have disappeared.

margot robbie im here GIF

He is associate head coach… so to come to Carolina it would have to be considered a promotion… so OC?

Apparently his family member (I believe it’s his mother) is in failing health and she lives in South Carolina so he is making a lateral move to be closer to her

1 Like

Panthers hire Evero as DC

Don’t know much about him, is this a good hire, great hire, ok hire? I guess if he was in line for some of the Head jobs he must have been good but Denver’s defense didn’t scare anyone.

Looks like 3-4 alignment here we come.

Oof does Evero really run the 3-4… I know the Steelers have made it work for years but I remember that one year Ron R tried it we looked awful, do we have the personnel to run it also? Would Brown be the NT?

Nice hire. As a longtime Broncos fan, the defense was the ONLY good thing this season.

1 Like

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article272268533.html

The Steelers barely run 3-4 compared to the LeBeau years. Their advantages of the 3-4 has been reduced due to rule changes and due to others drafting 3-4 lb’s and defensive ends. Also, the days of having a big fat strong nose like Hampton have passed, although Hampton would be an exception today because of rare abilities.

if running the 3-4 go get Alex!

Don’t think so. Might get Larry, who is built for 4-3, but was still plenty good every defense he has been.