Carolina Panthers 🐈‍⬛

Since Tepper made the call on Young, there weren’t any negative thoughts about the pick for the “Top Cat” on Thursday and definitely not yesterday at BofA.

clt says baby bryce will save money on jet fuel, so we have that going for us

Maybe Bryce and Nike can team up for the first ever line of platform cleats?

Interesting that 20% of nfl rosters were undrafted.

Undrafted players comprise roughly one-fifth of NFL rosters and provide the NFL with more value and snaps than the sixth- and seventh-rounds combined according to Thor Nystrom of NBC Sports Edge.”

clt says this wasn’t edited

1 Like

Is that Shaquille O’Neal with Bryce?

Thumb wrestling

I commend all of you for still giving a shit about the NFL.

clt says that is baby bryce with a nfl LB

1 Like

Bill Veeck (rhymes with Heck) St Louis Browns owner 1951

2 Likes

I am ok with them picking Bryce. I was not ok trading up to get him. You should only trade up for a generational type player. I hope he is but I don’t think he was worth the picks we gave up to move up.

Glad to see everyone can be negative about a team other than the Niners.

" The Athletic’s Joseph Person says Bryce Young will enter OTAs as the Panthers’ No. 2 quarterback on the depth chart.

There’s little reason to throw Young into the fire with Andy Dalton already on the roster. Panthers head coach Frank Reich said of Young, “He’s got enough going on right now. I just want him to come in and learn the offense and not have to worry about stepping into the limelight.” Reich added that Young will “have to earn” the starting quarterback job, which we fully expect him to do by the time Week 1 rolls around. It wouldn’t be surprising to see Young work behind Dalton for most of the offseason, only to leapfrog him at some point through training camp as he becomes more familiar with the offense."

Red Rocket Season!

Well that’s underwhelming

Isn’t it smart not to throw your rookie QB into the fire day 1?

1 Like

It certainly is when he is 5’10 190 lbs