Carolina Panthers 🐈‍⬛

You don’t use the first pick to have the guy sitting on the bench. More spin from the Cats!

2 Likes

Bryce is the only pick that Mel Kiper got right in the first round, so he’s got that going for him. How much does Mel make being a draft expert? Is the hair and the glasses that make him a draft expert?

clt says this pic is alarming. baby bryce besides kyler who looks tiny against nfl players

1 Like

Bryce looks like about 170 lbs there.

How about this one? You can’t trust their listed heights and weights

That is a very bad Photoshop

But funny :smile:

1 Like

It’s all psychological, but I think this a good idea. Much better than trying to stick him in the #1 jersey.

However I think that is the jersey # they gave Matt Corral last year. Though I don’t think anyone actually saw it.

Spoke too soon:

clt says his jersey is too small for any number greater than 9

$600 million in public funds :face_vomiting::-1:

Let PSLs for soccer rich boy float the full cost. He can afford it.

clt says 1.2B sounds like a tear down to the bones renovation

maybe the panthers play at a renovated rIch during construction?

I’ll settle for some real effing grass on the field, on Tepper’s dime.

Our “Council” cannot wait to spend our money and can’t spend it fast enough, in their feeble minds. How much do you property owners want to chip in? Not asking you renters, because you won’t pay unless they add a penny sales tax. How much is too much property owners in Charlotte?

$500 a year?
$1000 a year?

Well, you know it won’t be a 1 year tax increase. That shit is forever,.

So how much out of your savings, retirement, kids college, or that EV you think will save the planet?

$10,000 too much?
$15,000?

Tepper fleeced SC, until he got caught red handed? Now we are next and your local government can’t wait to give TepperYOUR MONEY

Please provide link to the source claiming property taxes would be used.

BTW, not being an apologist for either Tepper or the CCC. Former can afford to pay for it.

Seriously, this mentality drives me crazy. It’s a fund that was specifically set up to pay for these things. Hospitality and tourism taxes pay almost all of this. Show me otherwise.

Yeah it will likely be associated with the hotel and tourism tax, which is where all the stadium work for old coliseum, uptown one and nfl stadium has come from, but it’s still insane.

Ok then. Thank you renters for paying your unfair share. That better for you?

Renters usually get their share of property tax increases when leases come up. Owners aren’t eating increase taxes on their own.

We should raise the tourist taxes here in Charlotte, and then use those obviously available funds to offset property taxes. Inflation is still crazy high, interest rates are the highest in like what 20 + years, and the “Council” wants to give away a $billion to a Billionaire crook

Corporate welfare not going away anytime soon, if ever.