Charlotte Hornets šŸ

Hmmmm, tells me Kerr might have whispered to him that he ainā€™t gonna be there much longer

2 Likes

Yeah i think this is a next head coach plan for GS

It could very well be that being the HC of the hornets is a bottom 5-10 job in the nba. Thereā€™s a lot of turnover in the nba so Iā€™m sure teams agents/representatives send out feelers. I wonder how much more he was offered in salary to be the hornets HC that he turned down.

From what Iā€™ve read itā€™s unclear he ever actually accepted the job.

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

2 Likes

No, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cold_face:

If this trade happens itā€™s going to piss me off, UNLESS itā€™s simply a ploy to get Hayward off our books sooner and we will NOT be resigning Westbrook to future deals. If we trade multiple rotation players for him I may quit the hornets. I mean come on. It better be the former.

If we trade multiple rotation players for him or young players then we got took.

If they trade Bouknight or Thor we riot

clt is certain jordan will make the right call

The Office Lol GIF

2 Likes

I like the rumor Gordon and second first round pick to the Pacers for Turner and ā€œother piecesā€.

2 Likes

Dantoni hates westbrook and never wanted the guy on the rockets. if heā€™s bringing them both to charlotte it could get comical if it isnā€™t just to dump salary.

I think most of the rumors about Westbrook are just made up by Lakers fans who want to get rid of him & think lil ol Charlotte is stupid enough to do it. It makes no sense for this team. If they want to dump Heywards contract it should be for a big like Turner.

1 Like

clown GIF by Team Coco

2 Likes

Maybe they will hire Dā€™Antoni and Clifford as Co-head coaches. One for offense and one for defense.

Team has been to the playoffs 3 years in like 17 or 18 years of Jordanā€™s ownership? Never won a playoff series under him.

Clown show.

1 Like

Well not to defend Jordan at all, but the first few years were Johnsonā€™s clownshow which of course MJ was still a part of.

No no no no

No Clifford.

Please.

He has a problem with rookies and young players. He is not a developmental coach.

They need to dig deeper.

This is a clown show.

This should be one of the 30 most coveted coaching positions in all of basketball and they have no plan.