Charlotte to Hire Michigan associate Head Coach Biff Poggi as new Head Football Coach

He mentioned that at the softball event last Friday. It should be very interesting since many of the players from that team are on our team now.

2 Likes

Sweet !

1 Like

clt says this will be massive for recruiting

5 Likes

If he’s successful having the HBO platform could launch us. This could be beyond huge.

3 Likes

I think I am going insane because none of this seems real, but I love feeling insane.

4 Likes

“While it remains to be seen the number of episodes this documentary will have, or how many seasons it could span, I’ve heard upwards of 12 episodes are currently planned.”

Will this take us through the week by week games of the season? Is that what hard knocks does?

8 Likes

If it follows the season in real-time (or 1-2 weeks behind) that would be spectacular.

Our football players can earn nice money from appearances on HBO. Take that to the BANK!!!

1 Like

# Formula 1 Fandom in the United States Is Up 33% Since 2020, Thanks in Part to Netflix Series

## More than half of self-identified F1 fans say the Netflix series “Drive to Survive” played a role in bringing them on board

2 Likes

This should land you a big time QB. Need a star of the show.

movie star celebrity GIF by RocketJump

5 Likes

This was such great news to wake up to. Could lead to something huge.

That would be nice.

Yes, I hadn’t considered the QB aspect of this. I’m a little mad at myself for not seeing this coming. It’s a perfect sequel to the original series with all these familiar players coming back together at the collegiate level.

Well the stage is set, win and put out a good product and this thing can explode. We are positioned to exploit success like never before, now it’s time to have it.

5 Likes

Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

clt says this impact cannot be overstated

2 Likes

HBO Max key statistics

• HBO and HBO Max generated $7.7 billion revenue in 2021, a 27% increase on the previous year*
  • About $500 million of that came from in-app purchases on iOS and Android*
  • HBO and HBO Max had 73.8 million global subscribers, with 46.8 million based in the US*
  • HBO Max was downloaded over 50 million times in 2021*
1 Like

Success breeds success, why not go ahead and expand us into either the SEC, ACC, XII or BIG now!

Let’s see what they do in the AAC with this great situation.

We better get on the ball with gear for all the new walmart fans from this.

4 Likes