Charlotte to Hire Michigan associate Head Coach Biff Poggi as new Head Football Coach

1 Like

Keep stacking disrespect Coach POGGI! They are disrespectful to your players and assistant coaches.

Ravens QB ranked last? I am allowed a little glory with anything

Here is a link that doesn’t require you to get the MSN app to read the CBS Sports story:

1 Like

When you look at a list that you see there difference in quality of coach between CUSA and the AAC. It’s significant.

1 Like

More bulletin board material.

1 Like

clt looks at deions ranking

Kirsten Dunst Lol GIF

The ranking for Willie Fritz at Tulane was ridiculous.

1 Like

Mack Brown? Putting him in the top 20 invalidates these rankings.
One of the greatest used car salesmen of all time. Terrific at assembling talent. Does not have a prayer of winning against equal talent. Texas won national title in spite of, not because of, his coaching. Just my opinion.

I hope Biff sees his ranking, and gets a little pissed off!

When rankings ever get it right, I will then give a damn (I’m not holding my breath). To me, just white noise.

And he is rated lower than Dilfer, who has only been a head coach in high school!

If you don’t like his ranking, where should he be?

I’m not sure what Biff’s ranking should be, and the reality is that no one really does. Thus these rankings are always BS. Based on the person performing the ranking, their biases, lining pockets, etc., such ranking just tell me that someone hasn’t been getting enough attention lately, so let’s throw something out there and fuel some fires. The only great thing about these types of rankings is that it gives those that don’t get any respect the opportunity to rub it back in their faces when they are proven wrong.

1 Like

clt says biff played college FB, was a HS head coach and associate head coach at a fb powerhouse. he should be ranked much higher

Plus when movies are made about him, he can play the part of himself. [or any other football coach].

SFA was flipped in one year! People don’t understand that. We are winning right now!!!

2 Likes

My philosophy is, don’t get pissed at something that gives you an opportunity you can make money off of. All this doubting is GREAT. Bet the over total wins for season. My book has 3 wins, looking for 2.5, but will take 3 if I can’t find.

My book just got it at 2.5, but the payout is -170. Tough call.

2 Likes