Class of 2019 MBB recruiting thread

2019 Caleb Stone-Carrawell (Committed to Charlotte): Stone-Carrawell was fantastic in this matchup vs. The Patrick School. He was tied as the leading scorer for Cox Mill, using his terrific frame to rise up and knock down outside jumpers from three early on. He showcased his dead-eye shooting stroke and his ability to step up scoring wise, helping the team earn a first-half lead. Stone-Carrawell has terrific versatility on the floor on both ends and we loved his ability to be a secondary ballhandler, push the ball up the floor, and use his size to his advantage. Stepped up big on a big stage. Stats: 29 points

4 Likes

Based on the rankings, amount of publicity and write ups, etc, i expect the 2019 class to be a lot better than our currenyt freshmen(who i really like).

1 Like

Our only chance next year for a halfway descent season is if Carrawell and Williams are good enough to be in the starting lineup.

1 Like

The best part about next year is we gain scorers. Brice, Carrawell, Bertram. Young and Shepherd can too.

3 Likes

Rissetto has had a 40 point game also.

well, there’s another way to look at that. what if the troops on board are so good that williams and carrawell can’t crack the lineup? not wouldn’t THAT be exciting!

3 Likes

Man, I am sooo looking forward to next season. Halton will be rocking again.

3 Likes

We are sleeping on Young, y’all. He’s the most college ready of our four, and I think Caleb or Brice would be the gem of any recruiting class we’ve ever had.

Young is going to be something.

4 Likes
2 Likes

clt says cross post in name confusion log

1 Like
1 Like

They were knocked out tonight.

Looking at stats it seems like Brice was their whole team this year.

2 Likes

State Regional Championships coming to Hickory Saturday, March 9. Can’t wait to see Caleb Stone-Carawell play.

1 Like

Cox Mill and CSC are fun to watch.

Will be at Lenior-Rhyne or CVCC.

What time is the game Saturday?

2 Likes