Classic / ICE cars ⛽

1 Like

Anything AMG is probably badass

1 Like

Sounds cooler too…

2 Likes

My dream car

1 Like

That’s because they put them on the wrong end of the car. Americans want their motor in front do they don’t hit the back of our heads when we run our cars into shit

Would help if people stopped buying cars because they just want it and start buying cars when they need them. That would drop prices.

I went on a business trip last week. Had to get. Rental car. Got assigned a Chevy Spark.

Probably all the car many people need but damn if I would buy one.

Not sure if that makes sense. It’s been a long hard day in the IT world of endless problems. I’m loopy.

Tell your kids to feel free to go into computer science or programming but stay away from IT support.

clt says this truck looks sweet. we need more mfg’s adding the auto headlights on with your wipers. lots of jabronis riding around in the rain with no lights

Porsche’s 473-horsepower off-road 911 is a dune-jumping, gravel-slinging good time. About 3,200 to 3,500 lbs $225k to $250k. Go fund me

So we are heading to a place where people can not afford a car to live in because they can not afford housing. Nice. This and $9 eggs eventhough the Avian Flu did not hit the biggest egg manufacturer. How is all of this sustainable?

Sorry. No need to derail thread.
I like cars. Carry on.