Classic / ICE cars β›½

I’d like to apologize to for any crap I talked about ICEs to NWA (outside of this thread).

I recently dumped my college beater and got a V8 Challenger, holy shit this thing is fun. I’m now sad that ICE is dying and yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

3 Likes

Synthetic fuel is an interesting idea. The best thing about it as a way to keep classics on the road in a way that MAYBE the middle class can afford and it stops wrenching from becoming a rich mans hobby, like horses are now.

I love how the person in the video ignored the environmental impact of producing batteries, the energy and destruction that goes along with that and then what do to do with all of the old batteries.

EVs are the future. They are going to be easier, cleaner and safer and eventually will remove the driver from having to do anything besides sit there. For the masses it is a no brainer.

1 Like

Mmmmm, sexy

1 Like
1 Like

I would do almost anything for that vehicle. Amazing.

F35’s too

1 Like

Spoiler: they liked it. A LOT.

1 Like
1 Like

I actually spotted that same picture while reading an article from NPR. I found it interesting that the photographer probably had no idea the significance of the car that was only partially captured in the picture.

1 Like