Classic / ICE cars ⛽

I’m all for taking someone’s license if they break the law like that, but totally against the government seizing property. Just feels wrong, too easy to abuse. Sounds like it was deserving in this case though.

CMPD did this roughly a decade ago, either from drug seized or street racers, I don’t recall which. I believe they had a Mustang and a 350Z.

Disgusted Haylie Duff GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Well named.

Yeah. This is what I would like rolling and smoking by my house every day! :face_vomiting:

clt says that lift kit is amazing. It allows you to have giant wheels, pointless low profile tires and actually decreases ground clearance.,

A stock crv awd would leave that pos behind on a trail

1 Like

I get up!

Have you priced new trucks and SUV’s these days? It’s a mortgage payment to buy one on credit. Did I miss a stimulus check or something?

People financing stuff for 8 plus years now. It’s crazy.

clt is waiting for the first 144 month car payment

clt says damnit toyota, bring this back to usa!

Elect someone who take the shackles off our oil industry and they would. The Landcruiser has had various forms- all badass in their own way. What are your favorite Land-cruiser ?

Thousands of approved drilling leases are going unused.

The oil crash in 2020 put a lot of smaller producers out of business. The big guys have no incentive to overproduce and push oil back down to $30-40/barrel. Less competition typically means higher prices.

1 Like

I think I’ve collected all my ice vehicles so for the rest of my life i will have stuff I enjoy driving and working on. The EV world can now takeover. I’ll pass my ice vehicles down to my daughters whose husbands will likely have no idea how to drive let alone work on and they will either be sold off or left to rust away in a garage. Ah the price of progress is the death of the past.

Of course I’ll also say new ICE vehicles pretty much suck too. All computerized, traction control, steering assist, automatic, everything running through and ECU. Blah

That’s crazy talk, but if it makes you happy, it can’t be that bad

The top 3 are right on. I saw a grey fj truck on the Uwharrie trails once and it was badass!

clt says yes, they should