Classic / ICE cars ⛽

Vehicles are so expensive now I’m trying to hold on to mine as long as possible

2 Likes

3 Likes

Isn’t that the new American dream? That we all are exactly the same, making equal wages, equal wealth, identical political views…Wait! Isn’t that communism?

Why can’t we have cars like this anymore?

Classic Car Chevy GIF by Off The Jacks

What. The. F##k.?

comedy central wtf GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

There is so much stupid in that ad there’s no where to begin.

I think thats become a thing - I have seen a lot of clips of street bikes - with 250 HP with knobby tires on them in the dirt. I don’t get it.

But the ad… Did you watch the ad with sound on?

Yeah crazy bold dust whatever

clt sees a lot of those at Moab

Right Now Please GIF by Peloton

On the topic of Le Mans cars, the original gt40 that the movie ford vs ferrari was based on lives in Charlotte. The owner of RK Motors has a sick car collection in an industrial park right off 77 in north Charlotte. Ford offered him $45 million for the car and he declined.

He had lots of cool things in there ranging from a buggati to race cars to classic cars and motorcycles that are 120+ years old.

I’ve seen the signs for it on the building. I thought it was a classic car dealership, not a personal collection.

They sell classic cars on consignment but the owner has 20,000 or so sf for his own private collection in a different building.

1 Like

I’m assuming most of you have seen the movie but if you like to read about racing I cannot recommend the book the movie is based on highly enough. It was one of the best non fiction books I’ve read.

It’s called Go Like Hell

Omg!