Clt starts a fiu chat page

Dear God…

1 Like

I dread this

Yeah but middle schoolers and high schoolers don’t. Mike Hill has already stated publicly that the rebrand will be focused on what appeals to 13 and 14 year olds. It doesn’t matter what a bunch of 40+ year olds think. For athletics to be truly successful, the brand has to appeal to teenagers. The exception is obviously schools with decades of history and dominance, like an Alabama or Texas or Oklahoma. They can get away with a simple look because the history is their brand. A startup like us doesn’t have that luxury, so we have to be flashy and creative. I say bring on the ridiculous Oregonesque uni’s if they get us recruits.

1 Like

We’re going shirtless, just pants and pads.

Well I think it’s :fire::fire::fire::fire: haha. Let’s get it a dub today, season gets back on track if we do.

clt says Oklahoma is wearing that Jordan brand crap

I understand trying to appeal to recruits but some of the hypothetical design stuff we saw recently looked cheesy like a 70’s Hanna-Barbera cartoon.

2 Likes

Worse. Looked like CRAP.

1 Like

Our defense is putrid. Should have kept Spencer.

2 Likes

Only friends and family need apply.

Hindsight being 20/20…

Wish we would have kept the Defensive Coordinator or Defensive scheme from last year.

THAT defense plus this year’s offense would have been a fun ride…a bowling ride.

Oh well.

we couldnt keep spencer. he left.

We could have kept him easy.

This D is terrible. We have played two games versus “equal” competition, and been drubbed in both. If things dont change, we may win one from here on out. Next home game has 8,000 fans if we give out free tickets.

I wish he were all about winning. This is embarrassing.

So far we’ve forced one punt all game.

We can make excuses all day, but we shouldn’t be this bad.

1 Like

I paid for ESPN+ then literally only watched FIU get their 2nd TD before turning it off to play with my daughter. When the Twitter feed goes cold and won’t report a score even when they do post, you know there’s no need to switch the channel back.

I’m sure we won the energy sideline battle.

Not true. He wanted to stay.

Healy called them a good team in the post game with Rosinski. They had beat UNH and UMASS prior😳