Clt starts the 2020 Charlotte v appy chat page

Please don’t feed the troll

1 Like

I am not surprised that an Appy still uses ice trays! :laughing:

I am surprised UNCC fans still think they are going to win against a team they have yet to beat :laughing:

clt is certain when we finally beat App State one day, the SEC will invite us to their wonderful confrence. They are already drooling at the thought of us, imagine what a App State win would make them do :thinking:

clt is playing 4D chess on everyone.

1 Like

I do predict app will have a good team with more wins than the average app fan has teeth.

clt hopes that isn’t true…considering a good majority of app alumni and students are from Charlotte…that means we have no teeth too…or that App is going to have 32 wins this season. Either way, not good for us Charlotte folk.

You aren’t very good at this

clt says this is great. Just wait until the appys watch the game on their Sceptre 32" Class 720P HD LED TV ($88) and see CLT everywhere!

we need more clt!!!

That’s what she said

You’re sad. The Dane Cook of internet jokes - can’t make your own jokes so you steal other peoples’. We welcome fans of other schools here, and generally engage in fun, friendly debate and banter. You’re just an unoriginal, unfunny pretender. If you were the opposite of that (funny and original) it would add so much to the conversation.

Gladly welcome other App fans who want a little banter. Even @Theyeti, who obviously has learned to live without ice at the concession stands. I honestly don’t understand the obsession either way. App has had a good run, we shouldn’t be overconfident. We’re just starting out, they shouldn’t realistically consider us competitive rivals until we beat them. We’re becoming more competitive as we build. Whether it’s this year or a few years from now, we’ll get a win. And then we can really be a rival. Let’s play a whole lot, though. Fun for everyone.

Go Niners!

Yeah, I think we should send @gh0stofclt to the gulag for lack of imagination. Keep TheYeti and McAppyFan when he shows back up.

1 Like

This is not the first time I have heard this. Heard it from Southern Miss. Heard it from Marshall. Not hearing that anymore.

1 Like

My apologies. I redirected my attention to your take, and my response was thrown off by the color orange and insults towards CLT. I was wrong. Been too mean lately. But I am a fan of CLT. His 5G quip the other day still has me smiling.

2 Likes

Wow, that sure is impressive. Next you’ll tell me you beat Old Dominon and Austin Peay, such elite competition. We only beat Chapel Hill and South Carolina last year and finished in the top 25 for the second straight year, but we sure didn’t face those powerhouse programs of Marshall and Southern Miss.

But in all seriousness, I just hope we have a college season. Ready to watch some damn football after all this craziness this year.

clt says the appy yeti fan should be renamed rtic.

Appys cannot afford yeti gear

1 Like

The real clt is hilarious. Love his stuff here and over on the cusa board.

Fake clt’s are confusing me