Daily musings and oddities 🗓️

Classic !
Funniest movie since the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!

1 Like

You know, I actually miss this. In hindsight, it was completely random, but I loved reading those things while I was waiting for my food.

I also miss what a big deal it was to go to Pizza Hut like twice a month with my family and 2 other families with kids (friends) my age. Adults at one table pounding beer and probably discussing wife swapping (for all I know); kids at the other, hyper as shit on caffeine, sugar, and posting the high score on the table top PACMAN machine…

Good times.

1 Like

Lol!

RIP to one of the NBA’s :goat:

4 Likes

Crap.

Who is the 3rd gonna be? I hate to be morbid, but it seems like it’s always in 3s.

RIP Nichelle. Uhura was always super classy.

1 Like

Just heard a good tribute to Russell on Weekend Edition. Reminded he was a 2 time NCAA champ, Olympic gold medalist, and amassed 11 NBA championship rings with the Celtics. Also 12 time NBA all star and 5 time league MVP for the Hall of Famer.

4 Likes

Greatest shot blocker of all time. Instead of swatting the ball out of bounds and then gloating like guys do now, he kept the ball in play to a team mate a lot of the time.

Brought two titles to San Fransico before the Warriors even played there. ( University of San Francisco Dons)

2 Likes

Big difference is she has boobs :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Earth Sets New Record for Shortest Day.

This is why we can’t win the World Cup… :rofl:

1 Like

shocked kristen bell GIF by The Good Place

Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri was killed while standing on the balcony of his safe house in Afghanistan when a CIA drone strike sent two Hellfire missiles to pulverize the terror leader and plotter of the 9/11 terror attacks.

The precision strike took place in the heart of downtown Kabul during the early morning hours Saturday, ending a 21-year manhunt for Osama bin Laden’s successor and marking the most significant US counter-terror operation since the 2019 slaying of ISIS commander Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

The terror leader had stepped onto his balcony in the Shirpur neighborhood of Kabul when the US drone fired two specially designed RX9 Hellfire missiles dubbed “sword bombs” due to the blades that allow the weapon to tear through metal and walls without destroying entire structures.*

2 Likes