Daily musings and oddities 🗓️

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2022-23 Niner Basketball :basketball:

Well, I wouldn’t say “average”. I mean, it’ s not like the uglier ones are getting tv time.

What player popularized and/or normalized stretching/ignoring the rules of basketball? Hint: he owns a large business based right here in Charlotte and likes to smoke cigars where others are forbidden to do so. Don’t be like him.

1 Like

Certain South American nationalities have cultures wherein it is normal for women to be proud of their beauty and maintain that pride well into their life. They have the right idea, in my humble opinion.

1 Like

clt says this is the truth

5 Likes

Lost it when he gets the star.

3 Likes

Message Board Geniuses is easily one of my favorite Twitter follows…

1 Like

Yeah Clt, I can tell you which one is the imposter. They both look very close together and supple

2 Likes

One of them should be censored? Which one Na?

Skip Bayless is a waste of salary at ESPN. And Tom Brady is not the best to ever play the game.

Who was the best?

Sonny Jurgensen. If we had the same rules as when he played for the Redskins, Brady would have retired a looong time ago. Jurgensen didn’t have the luxury of moving away from the sorry team (at the time) that he played for. The QB position now is basically non contact if your name is Tom Brady. Currently, that little guy who plays for Kansas City is pretty good, too.
Anyway, “best of all time” discussions are inherently stupid.

2 Likes

I sometimes get cynical and wonder if these types of things are staged for attention & ratings.

Does anyone here actually watch this show?

1 Like