E. Victor Nickerson requests release from Charlotte

Has already signed with one of the top professional agencies in Italy. Top european leagues do not negotiate upcoming season contracts until after Euroleague Championships and the NBA draft. Graduating this week. :cool:

NA you maaadddddddd :))

[quote=“49ersShuffler, post:518, topic:27753”]Lack of minutes rumor with Briscoe is totally false. Briscoe would have continued to start his senior year and E-Vic would most likely have been a starter his junior year. Briscoe left primarily because he no longer wanted to play 2 guard in Major’s slow down offensive schemes, coupled with the MajorOliver kaos behind the scenes that E-Vic spoke so clearly about. Which ultimately benefited Deuce and Charlotte. I’m sure E-Vic will as well.[/quote]That’s pretty much the opposite how you portrayed it before. You said it was a decision the coaches made for him. Are you lying now, or then?

Has already signed with one of the top Italian agent representatives in Italy. Top european professional leagues do not negotiate upcoming season contracts until after Euroleague Championships and the NBA draft. Graduating this week. 8)[/quote] Glad to hear he’s doing well. So are you the agent or is this Italian guy his NEW agent?

[quote=“49ersShuffler, post:523, topic:27753”]NA you maaadddddddd :))[/quote]Not mad, but I’d imagine he’s tired of hearing the same statements in almost every post from you. We’ve got it by now, it’s time to turn the page and move on.

No, are you … because i’ve never ever said that.

Has already signed with one of the top professional agencies in Italy. Top european leagues do not negotiate upcoming season contracts until after Euroleague Championships and the NBA draft. Graduating this week. 8)[/quote]

No NBA? This is what you said before, “Briscoe’s camp is being courted by numerous professional agents and may likely sign with the representative of UPIKE’s former 2010-11 5’11 PG Vance Cooksey who is presently on the Chicago Bulls roster.”

I moved on two years ago, no reason not to. But I will respond to erroneous information in situations that I am aware of. Maybe you should bann the posters who keep bringing Briscoe’s name up, as well as, other former Charlotte players in their posts. But that would not fit your boys club agenda, now would it. :wink:

Has already signed with one of the top professional agencies in Italy. Top european leagues do not negotiate upcoming season contracts until after Euroleague Championships and the NBA draft. Graduating this week. 8)[/quote]

No NBA? This is what you said before, “Briscoe’s camp is being courted by numerous professional agents and may likely sign with the representative of UPIKE’s former 2010-11 5’11 PG Vance Cooksey who is presently on the Chicago Bulls roster.”[/quote]

Do you live in a vaccum. Professional agents represent NBA and FIBA contracts.

He’s a one note musician. Tired of the note. Over and over and over.

It’s becoming a one-note board. Sokool spouts his usual pro-Briscoe/anti-Major trash and the rest of us spout our disdain for Sokool.

Tell me, how does one get removed from the board, only to return under a new username and put us through all the same tireless nonsense forever and ever?

a fantastic question!

I moved on two years ago, no reason not to. But I will respond to erroneous information in situations that I am aware of. Maybe you should bann the posters who keep bringing Briscoe’s name up, as well as, other former Charlotte players in their posts. But that would not fit your boys club agenda, now would it. ;)[/quote]If you moved on, every time you jump in to a discussion wouldn’t be derailed into MAJOROLIVER.

2k you support who you support and are critical of those you dont. Only difference between us as posters is who we drink/align with. QFT :wink:

[quote=“49ersShuffler, post:535, topic:27753”]2k you support who you support and are critical of those you dont. Only difference between us as posters is who we drink/align with. QFT ;)[/quote]I don’t care if you don’t support him. You bring the same tangent to every thread, it’s tiresome.

That doesn’t mean what you think it means

That doesn’t mean what you think it means[/quote]

QFT.

That doesn’t mean what you think it means[/quote]

QFT.[/quote]

QFT

sokool cracks me up. He might say some off the wall shit but he amuses me.

The best response to something you don’t like is to continually engage in discussion with it.