ECU/SJ filibuster

http://boneyardbanter.com/message_board/banter/[/quote]

Saw that board but nothing on the game. Am I missing something. Their whole site looks like a tweets.[/quote]

There on there, but they don’t really have thread titles. It shows the first words of the actual posts so you have to look for keywords.

Lots of discussion on CUSABBS.com.

StillJonesing: Your coach is garbage. Your team is garbage. There’s not a single guy on that roster that I’d take on our team. Not one. Miguel Paul was handled by a guy with a broken toe. We got to the rim when we wanted and we refused to let you have a rebound. Our team is flat out tougher than yours. Oh, and Willie Clayton doesn’t care what you have to say about his recruit ranking.
Tell your mom that I said hello the next time she slides your food under the basement door.

This team has the best defense and offensive ball movement I’ve seen at Charlotte in a while. Got sloppy at times, but fun to watch.

[quote=“LoyalNiner, post:31, topic:27192”][quote=“cltniners, post:27, topic:27192”][font=helvetica][size=15px]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/12/01/3700651/49ers-win-with-youth.html[/size][/font]

[font=helvetica][size=15px]clt says utter is back. [/size][/font][/quote]

Love the quote by Lebo about our size putting them at a disadvantage. Didn’t StillJonesing say that we had no one that could match up with their bigs and that we would get pushed around.[/quote]

Another quote by Lebo:

“We’ve been making our living in the paint but Charlotte is a lot bigger than we are. They were very aggressive, and we just fouled too much.”[left]
Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/12/01/3700651/49ers-win-with-youth.html#storylink=cpy[/left]

Utter only covered this since Scott was at the ACC Championship game (just a guess).

can’t ecu fans hire someone to design a better message board sheesh

http://boneyardbanter.com/message_board/banter/[/quote]

can’t ecu fans hire someone to design a better message board sheesh[/quote]

Heard they had to take it down due to several serious “viruses”. Ahem…

http://eastcarolina.247sports.com/Board/East-Carolina-Pirates-Message-Board-Forum-59438

One of their fans actually admitted that this is what you get when you play DIII teams every year. A soft schedule gets their hopes up, then they get dominated when they play a real team.

I see why SJ is so into fantasy basketball, because for him, reality sucks.

Thats a nugget, Nugget.

[center]East Carolina. The other UNC-G[/center]

Here’s a nice little stat that I’m going to enjoy keeping up with, at least for the next 4 days and hopefully beyond that once we take care of the LOLCats Wednesday night.

As of tonight we are one of only 21 remaining unbeaten teams in D-1!!

So proud of this team, and so proud of Coach Major. It’s gonna be a funnnnn ride this season watching this team grow together and exceed expectations.

Oh and one other thing…7,896 the announced attendance tonight. Continued success this season will pump some excitement back into Halton and put more butts in seats.

GOOOOO NINERS!!!

East Carolina “Held Off” by Charlotte, 76-64.
“Held Off”? ? ?
And, all this time I thought Stillblowin’ is the only nut in G’ville, ;D

Let’s take this W and move on. We’ve got some "real’ games coming up that will require better Niner bball. 7-0 is great but it’s an illusion. Let’s go out and make that illusion a reality. GO NINERS!!!

I agree with you. The last thing I personally want to do is get my hopes up only to be let down. I hope the team is taking it one game at a time because that is how I’m taking it.

A little note regarding ECU fans, or lack there of I should say.

that was a disappointing turnout from a instate, large school, “peer institution” that likes to talk about how they are part of the Charlotte market on message boards from a conference affiliation standpoint.

I know they are a football first school, but that was pathetic. There weren’t 300 ECU fans there, and absolutely no organization of the few who came to really sit together or cheer.

I literally saw about 5-6 ECU fans and this included 3 that I saw in the suite at halftime. Where were the others?

[quote=“LoyalNiner, post:31, topic:27192”][quote=“cltniners, post:27, topic:27192”][font=helvetica][size=15px]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/12/01/3700651/49ers-win-with-youth.html[/size][/font]

[font=helvetica][size=15px]clt says utter is back. [/size][/font][/quote]

Love the quote by Lebo about our size putting them at a disadvantage. Didn’t StillJonesing say that we had no one that could match up with their bigs and that we would get pushed around.[/quote]ECU shot 44% FG despite 26% 3-pt. They have some quick ball-handlers who had some sucess driving the ball against us. Maybe they should do more drivin & dishin instead of jacking 3’s. I wouldn’t mind if our team didn’t shoot a 3 the rest of the season.

[quote=“ninerID, post:56, topic:27192”]A little note regarding ECU fans, or lack there of I should say.

that was a disappointing turnout from a instate, large school, “peer institution” that likes to talk about how they are part of the Charlotte market on message boards from a conference affiliation standpoint.

I know they are a football first school, but that was pathetic. There weren’t 300 ECU fans there, and absolutely no organization of the few who came to really sit together or cheer.[/quote]They don’t care about basketball.

[quote=“bball49er, post:59, topic:27192”][quote=“ninerID, post:56, topic:27192”]A little note regarding ECU fans, or lack there of I should say.

I know they are a football first school, but that was pathetic. There weren’t 300 ECU fans there, and absolutely no organization of the few who came to really sit together or cheer.[/quote]They don’t care about basketball.[/quote]

And that is why they are going to the Big East in football only, and why we are only a few years from eclipsing them in all sports.