February signing day 2023

What about OL Austin Johnson from Colorado

Not listed on update roster

Seems there some hold upā€¦

1 Like

Per update roster, 7 players are missing from list at top. # 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 15, and 23

Also #18 signed in December. I just screwed that up.

Iā€™m trying to get some answers about the other guys. Will share if I am allowed to.

1 Like

He said ā€œ(1) 5 star and (12) 4 starsā€, that would land 8th in national recruiting rankings between Oregon and Tennā€¦ā€¦

Also number 1 all time in AACā€¦

3 Likes

Whoā€™s the 5 star?

Eyabi Okie, Edge, Michigan

1 Like

Who are some players who previously verbal committed but did not sign or flipped elsewhere? Ace Colvin must be hung up on getting in maybe but who knows? Austin Johnson?

Looks like Austin Johnson is working out in Colorado for the nfl combine.

1 Like

I saw that, I wonder if he is leaving that option open and then will re-consider. He still has UNC Charlotte committed stuff on his twitter. Love that his nickname is Big Salsa and it looks like he has a great personality.

Anyone else besides him and Colvin not sign?

I donā€™t see Kevin Williams OL Nebraska on the roster. As said before, Santiago is at Air Force.

Luke Hill, the 4 star St Frances DB that got arrested at Oregon in an attempted murder charge also isnā€™t on the roster, and I havenā€™t seen one mention of him since he committed months ago.

3 Likes

These are the players that are not listed on the rosterā€¦

1|Luke Hill|5ā€™11|180|DB|Oregon|

|3|Jalen Carter|6ā€™4|230|Edge|St Francis University|

|4|Sam Thomas|6ā€™0|234|LB|Kent State|

|5|Austin Johnson|6ā€™4|260|IOL|Colorado|

|8|Alonzo ā€œAceā€ Colvin|6ā€™2|225|DB|Ellsworth CC|

|15|Kevin Williams|6ā€™5|332|OL|Nebraska|

|23|Jaā€™Qualyn Greene|6ā€™0|175|DB|San Jose CC|

3 Likes
1 Like

Somewhat of an awkward signing day presser. Anyone catch what he muttered there at the very end re: Jalon Jones?

It certainly wasnā€™t Biffmas in February.

Where is it posted?

ā€œā€¦very dangerousā€
Thatā€™s what I made out at the end.