FIRE LAMBERT!!!!!!!!!!!

Been doing this the last 2 years while keeping my FSLā€™s. This will be year 3 without attendingā€¦this time without re-upping my FSLā€™s.

I honestly think itā€™s the best decision I ever made. Going to the games were the polar opposite of what I wanted the experience to be: Fun & to be PROUD of my school. It has been neither for meā€¦so stepping away has saved me a ton of anxiety and anger. I recommend it highly to others.

I will remain gone until Lambert is replaced. Period.

clt hopes we beat ODU (biggest game of year) and brad transitions to a new role where he is happy.

We need a new HC, and need to put more resources than ever into recruiting. The new HC will/should drum up interest and we will donate like never before to support his efforts.

I am not sure why the defense of the coach is so high. He should have been let go last season. That said we have 5 seasons of losing football, questionable recruiting practices, questionable decisions on coaches and personnel on the field, and questionable decisions in game. You guys are basing your reasoning by saying ā€œBUT IFā€ he has a good season. I mean a blind squirrel can even find a nut, but the data suggests that the team will not win many games. For all of our sake, players included, I hope that they do make a bowl. Nothing I said on here is ever bashing him personally. From everything that I have seen he seems to be a very good person who wants to win. But he hasnā€™t and if he doesnā€™t it is time to move on.

Here are the biggest reasons I want Lambert gone.

1). We were winning or had the ball to lead or tie in forth quarter of five game in 2015 (ga st., Presbyterian, FAU, ODU, utsa), we won two of them.
Same situation in ā€˜16, seven times (Elon, FAU (saved by replay) FIU, Marshall, USM, rice and middle), we won four of them. Same situation in ā€˜17, four times (a and t, UAB, FIU, ODU) we won one game. Lambert canā€™t coach to a win even if he has put the team in the situation to win. Biggest examples, UTSA (fake field goal to end the half up 7-0) and FIUā€™16 (10 play drive with a ten point lead took 191 seconds off the clock. Only one incomplete pass in the drive).

2). Recruiting - coach isnā€™t getting commitments from really good player or local players. Local High school coaches say they donā€™t see our coaches.

3.). Play calling - both sides of the ball. No need to write more.

4.). Lack of discipline - lot of personal fouls and stupid penalties or missed assignments

1. Not competitive - weā€™ve lost 8 of 15 home games against FBS teams by more than two touchdowns

6). Lack of adjustments.

7). No connection with the students, alums or community. First, Iā€™m not in Charlotte, so I could be wrong here, but I feel this city doesnā€™t know who he is. Heā€™s been in town eight years. The city is getting to know Hill and even Sanchez. I do not see this out of Lambert, and I feel this is necessary.

I donā€™t care if he wins 10 games ( he wonā€™t) Iā€™m ready for him to coach out the season and move on. I think weā€™re going to look back one day and realize that Judy not firing him is going to be a huge plus for our program.

Let Hill figure out our next move

1 Like

No bowl game this year.

Any doubt has been removed. He gone

Props to Mr Bojangles for spotting Mike Hill on his cell phone as the game ended today, probably arranging coaching interviews.

I missed the game and the post game. Did we make brownies?

clt says JMU had a 2pm kickoff as well

I was on the phone with our AD during the game. I think that was me.

I believe it has taken Lambert too long! If done right we should have already been competing at the top in the conference! Time for a fresh start. We need someone with charisma, that has proven to be a winner, and build a program! I think Kerwin Bell is the perfect fit here! He has played in the SEC and at the highest level. He built Jacksonville university Into a conference championship winning program. Since he left Jacksonville they have went down significantly. 2-8 record this season! In his 3rd season at Valdosta State heā€™s 10 and 0 and conference champions with a bunch of freshman and sophomores! Crazy thing his Quarterback was player of the year and he is from fort mill South Carolina aka right down the street! They broke many records nationally and in the conference! First time Valdosta State has been undefeated since 2004. They are averaging a nations Best 52 points per game! Thatā€™s unbelievable and Havenā€™t scored under 44 points in any game! Defense is aggressive with 5 defensive touchdowns and tops in other categories! The guy is a winner and knows how to build a championship program! Heā€™s hungry and his teams are a lot of fun to watch! He is a great recruiter In the southeast and he loves to take a program like ours and build it into a conference contender!
Coaches that have been successful at Valdosta State- mike leach, Dana halgorson, Kirby smart, will muschamp etc Kerwin Bell is perfect for what we are trying to accomplish here! The man can coach!

I believe it has taken Lambert too long! If done right we should have already been competing at the top in the conference! Time for a fresh start. We need someone with charisma, that has proven to be a winner, and build a program! I think Kerwin Bell is the perfect fit here! He has played in the SEC and at the highest level. He built Jacksonville university Into a conference championship winning program. Since he left Jacksonville they have went down significantly. 2-8 record this season! In his 3rd season at Valdosta State heā€™s 10 and 0 and conference champions with a bunch of freshman and sophomores! Crazy thing his Quarterback was player of the year and he is from fort mill South Carolina aka right down the street! They broke many records nationally and in the conference! First time Valdosta State has been undefeated since 2004. They are averaging a nations Best 52 points per game! Thatā€™s unbelievable and Havenā€™t scored under 44 points in any game! Defense is aggressive with 5 defensive touchdowns and tops in other categories! The guy is a winner and knows how to build a championship program! Heā€™s hungry and his teams are a lot of fun to watch! He is a great recruiter In the southeast and he loves to take a program like ours and build it into a conference contender!
Coaches that have been successful at Valdosta State- mike leach, Dana halgorson, Kirby smart, will muschamp etc Kerwin Bell is perfect for what we are trying to accomplish here! FYI his Quarterbacks have 51 Total touchdowns and only 6 turnovers! The man can coach!

You lost me at Kerwin Bell. There are numerous other coaches who would fit your description of a great coach for us.

One of my top choices would be Brian Bohannon at Kennesaw State. He also played in the SEC (UGA) and has literally built the KSU program from the ground up. He is 32-11 there and they will no doubt make the FCS playoffs again this season. They had a huge win last night in a game played at SunTrust Park.

We can do better than Kerwin Bell or Brian Bohannan.

Nick Saban!

By that I take it you mean a P5 assistant from the ā€˜Bama staff or similarly placed programs. We will see.

Hard no on an option guy.

2 Likes

Just win baby. That is all that matters.

1 Like

Didnā€™t mike Houston run the option at LR and Citadel?

Our current staff was hired to be FCS Independent. It will not be hard for us to hire a more qualified candidate.

Not bashing brad, but reality is reality.

1 Like