Fire Ron Sanchez

Yeah I think that is a big factor with Hill. That COVID year was a total disaster in many ways the coaching staff couldnā€™t control, so I get not holding that against him. My issue is the issues we have had with his teams have been consistent so year 4 or 5 doesnā€™t really matter to me. He canā€™t get it done.

Here is Agent 49ā€™s (2K) take on Sanchez.

I was surprised to see ou defensive rebounding rated as high as it is. Also, an interesting takeaway, the pace this year felt like it picked up drastically and we are still 270 in the country. The silver lining is there does seem to be a correlation with pace picking up and our offensive efficiency. Maybe Sanchez is figuring something out there.

The second half of the CUSA tourney game he didnt run the Pack line at all, all man to manā€¦ā€¦ had anyone noticed this earlier? Not sure about the first half of that game.

Has he abandoned it or has he always switched it up like that?

Iā€™d say all season he has drifted further from what he started as on both sides of the ball. Iā€™m happy to see him adjust but also feel like at times he was just throwing crap at the wall because he didnā€™t know what to do.

The Ken Pom tweet was just brutal. 201 predicted, 201 finished. Thatā€™s Sanchez ball.

3 Likes

Being a Niner basketball fan can be pretty brutal.

3 Likes

Just keeping this topic warm since it will be hot in a few months

Iā€™ve been thinking about the same thing.

I would prefer to wait until we know what we have. Getting beaten by the Costa Rican menā€™s national team in a glorified scrimmage with an incomplete roster and squeaking by an inferior Canadian team in two games isnā€™t enough yet. Doesnā€™t look good though. :worried:

How those games went have nothing to do with ron needing to be fired.

1 Like

I donā€™t think it was the national team. Just a team from Costa Rica.

1 Like

Ah ok. I did not see that.

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

4 Likes

Why is there no news about these games on the athletics website??

Jesus Christ thatā€™s weak.

1 Like

Hey everybody! Whatā€™s new?

We are now down TWENTY to Detroit Fucking Mercy. Ron, youā€™re DONE.

2 Likes

Do It Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Sanchez !!

go away gtfo GIF