Fire Ron Sanchez

Fuck Ron Sanchez.

2 Likes

Get Him Out Of Here Olivia Benson GIF by Law & Order

Can we do this mid-season, please!

If crap like this continues I donā€™t see how you keep him unless we are indeed a broke ass Athletic Dept

every one shoots lights out from 3 against us, there has to be a reason

4 Likes

Our guys as a group are not athletic enough to get out and guard the dribble without getting beat and then theres no back side help. Pack line confusion at ita best!

And to think they built this schedule to make it easy for Ron Sanchez.

2 Likes

So youā€™re saying it ainā€™t the xā€™s and oā€™s butā€¦?

If today was an indication of how the season is going to go from here out, the schedule will actually make it easy for Mike Hill. Easy, Peasy decision.

His owed amount will almost be totally offset by a p5 bench job. Money wonā€™t be an issue in firing him.

And unlike other hires in the past, he will get another job pretty quick most likely. Thatā€™s one overlooked benefit of hiring well qualified coaches and not gambles.

Fire Sanchez didnā€™t take long for a heartfelt revival. Amen. All man

1 Like

No ! Its all about the Xā€™s and Oā€™s.
Iā€™m saying you are limited as a coach, to the weaknesses and strength on your players.
You have to be able to coach to this strengths and not try to do things that you want to see because thats the only way you know how to coach.
We have alot of players that have identifiable strengths.
Our problem weā€™ve have the past 5 years IMO is confusion and a lack of confidence begins to creep in and we start looking like a total inept group.
If he would turn these guys loose to crash the board we may find something we dont even know we have.
The automatic, send three back when the shot goes up is defeatist basketball !
I feel better now :relieved:

1 Like

We look good for a while, then adjustments, then we have no answers.

1 Like

For the life of me, I have no idea what Sanchez has been ā€œbuildingā€.

1 Like

So whats the buyout after this season?

Heā€™d have three years left so probably around $750k?

Basketball coach Ron Sanchez, who was hired in March, has a five-year contract worth $650,000 per year ($450,000 through university funds and a $200,000 in ā€œsupplemental salary,ā€ coming from non-university and state- funds). Thatā€™s a 30 percent increase over the $500,000 salary former Mark Price was earning before he was fired in December.

Think heā€™s under contract thru 2026

Any MBB coaches out there with hedge fund experience?

4 Likes