Football Coach Candidates?

Happy Gilmore Win GIF

clt says meyer wins

clt says the UNC CHeat scandal, NIL, and transfer portal have changed everything.

we are fiscally sound, and follow the rules. enough!

just win baby!

Meyer ain’t coming here

4 Likes

SMH at people who think he/Meyer would consider us. IMHO our stretch, should we go that direction, is Holtz. Good coach in our price range.

https://twitter.com/UofLReport/status/1578395457918799872

2 Likes

Pipe dream with Meyer, but what the hell. Stranger things have happened. I am sure our AD knows him well. Would he be willing to rehab his image with us? Don’t know but if you don’t ask you definitely will not get him. All he can say if he isn’t interested is “hell no, are you kidding”. No harm, no foul.

1 Like

What about - Drew Cronic

Has won everywhere he has been

1 Like

Ohio State Football GIF

I’m still all in on satterfield

3 Likes

Why would we want an app guy though? I agree he would be a good hire for us except any rivalry with app would be difficult going forward with him at the helm, no?

2 Likes

I would enjoy pissing appy off by hiring Sat

1 Like

App may just hire Satterfield back some of their fans aren’t thrilled with Shawn Clark. BTW they are struggling at Texas State right now.

4 Likes

Nebraska and GA Tech on 2 game win streaks

They cannot afford to fire Clark.

3 Likes

I also don’t think they would fire an App guy after 1 bad season

1 Like

I prefer Holtz over Satt, myself.

Doubt app has the money to fire Clark and compete on salary for satt. He will get offers this year and chances are they’ll be $1MM +.

In soma ways I do to. Holtz has been successful for longer periods at more than one place. Doesn’t seem to matter who coaches at App. They just seem to keep winning so who knows if Satt could be successful here. But I would be happy with either of them.

1 Like

And he has the coolest last name of all time.

1 Like