Football Coach Candidates?

New head coach will be Drew Chronic or Mike Jacobs

Hugh Freeze really making 3M at Liberty??..damn.

The P5 transfer qb’s do turn out well, welcome to the AAC!

Drew chronic would be a great hire. My son was recruited by him Great coach. Even better man.

2 Likes

Has to be someone that has been HC at G5 level and won there. Anything less than that is a bad move IMO. We need as close to a guarantee as possible.

1 Like

Ohio State Football GIF

1 Like

Skip Holtz, but Rhule would be great!

We need some Urban renewal. I would at least ask if I were Hill. He can only say no and maybe laugh or maybe even hell no. But if we don’t ask we will never know.

I know Hill knows him pretty well.

1 Like
1 Like

This! Some of these guys sound fine, but we really need someone that has been there done that, no more div 2 or div3 guys that have won at that level, the AAC is going to be a whole different ball game literally and we need a full talent over hall!

3 Likes

I’d love for us to make a run at Tyson Helton. He has worked the transfer portal about as well as anyone.

1 Like

Agreed no persons with no HC experience before. We need someone with HC experience period.

Preferably P5 or G5 with previous success.

1 Like

peyton manning finger guns GIF by Gatorade

I’d like this.

I’d also like Satt if Louisville fires him.

Mullen is probably an easy hire too (though I’m not personally a fan of his).

The perfect coach would probably be someone who has been sitting out for a season or two and wants another shot. Another Lane Kiffin would be fantastic. Even if he leaves after 4 seasons. Just get the program rebooted and pointed in a positive direction with the new stadium and AAC membership.

No issues with being a stepping stone because that means we have had success.

We need success on field as quickly as possible.

We will get our long term coach one day, hopefully from an alum who goes into coaching.

1 Like

Luke Keuchly after he gets some experience…

Dare to dream?

If Willie taggert, Mike macintyre, lane Kiffin, (all former HC’s of big programs) are/were coaches at the cusa level we should be able to get a name going into the AAC. There has to be someone with ties to this area that has done it and is wanting another shot.

2 Likes