Ga State @ Charlotte 9/26/20 Noon ESPNU

1 Like

Coach Heals went to the Lou Holtz school of interviews when it comes to breaking down your upcoming opponent. Apparently, Ga St will be competing for a national title later this season based on that synopsis!!

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

predicts that reynolds will start… very interesting

2 Likes

I doubt Underdog Dynasty has any substantive inside-track info on Reynolds. I think they were looking at it as “if your #1 qb is anywhere near healthy enough to go, you start him”

Hearing this one is cancelled from Ga state s end

Game postponed.

CUSA shot itself in the foot when they said you can’t test out of quarantine.

1 Like

This contact tracing policy is idiotic.

1 Like

Ga State isn’t in CUSA…

1 Like

Sorry I read it wrong. I thought it was still us.

The contact tracing mandatory quarantine is idiotic. Not being able to test out is going to cost these conferences/teams that implanted it millions of dollars.

1 Like

^ Some players may die. It is what it is.

University / League attorneys: Wrongful death suits may cost us millions of $. Not to mention the negative press and permanent damage to reputation. And oh yeah, one of our own student athletes might die.

Sorry to be that guy, because I was really looking forward to this one too. They are weighing a lot of factors here.

Cancelled

Implement: verb-to put into effect

Whats crazy is they have a high risk of dying playing the sport of football than dying of Covid, but I get it.

1 Like

I prefer implants

The same would happen with a head injury or heat exhaustion. And the chances are about the same.