Gregg Marshall investigation etc @ Wichita State

Coach major too?

clt is hearing lutz to wich state

My main takeaway from this is that I was shocked to read that Thad Matta is only 53 yrs old! For some reason it feels like heā€™s been around for an eternity. No lie, if i were to guess, I would have said he was well into his 70s.

Thats funny. That is exactly what I thought also. Hell he looks in his 70s.

Having Alan Major on his bench must have aged him the same way it did all of us.

4 Likes

From what Iā€™ve read, Matta is no longer suffering from the chronic health ssues he battled during his tenure at Ohio State and that ultimately led to his departure there. Seemed to be one of the primary reasons he turned down the Georgia offer in 2018.

clt is hearing lutz mentioned

Heā€™s a standout. Would be a natural fit for our basketball program.

ESPN says this Marshall is cancelled, too.

1 Like

Being a sh*t pays at Wichita State! :money_mouth_face: :poop:

He will likely be the next basketball coach at Liberty University.

1 Like

Marshall doesnā€™t have a show cause judgement against him, and he has been successful at schools where it probably wasnā€™t easy. I bet he has already received calls from ADs interested in talking about possibilities. If we didnā€™t have Sanchez I would want Hill to call him. Tell him to behave better, and contractually give him a short leash, then let him go win.

Not me. I wanted us to talk to him back in the day - but a coach that is slinging racist language? No thanks. I would think far less of Mike Hill if he made that call.

2 Likes

clt says the second g is for genius

So much for all the ā€˜Gregg Marshall Badā€™ hysteria:

VanVleet definitely didnā€™t put up with Marshallā€™s reprehensible behavior: