Hornets playoffs

My point was strictly to offensive numbers, we all know it isn’t close when it comes to defense and rebounding.[/quote]

One averages a double double. One doesn’t.

This Kemba criticism is crazy. I seriously dont understand how people can be watching these games and have Kemba as their chief complaint.

Marvin has been the lynch pin for this team all season. He’s 1 for 17 so far.

Kaminsky has played over 40 minutes and taken 1 shot.

Even before Nic rolled his ankle again last night, its obvious that his ankle has been bothering him.

The heat’s second unit is beating up our second unit. Cliff cannot play Jefferson and Kaminsky together when the heat go small. They are killing them, especially if Frank refuses to shoot.

Kemba isnt the problem

This whole thing started when I shouted last night that my dislike for Kemba continued tonight (Last night). I didn’t think he was worth 12M a year, I have not liked him since he was drafted, and I continue to feel that way throughout the series. The back and forth between me and Bleeds led into a comparison on Westbrook because I said he makes 4.7M more a year…and IMO he is a far superior player. The Hornets as a team have been god awful this series and I am not blaming Kemba for that. The team has been trash. To a greater point, I don’t think Kemba is worth the amount of shots he takes, his pay, and his play.

I think Kemba is on one of the better value contracts in the league especially when you place it in the context of the rising cap. I think the Kemba extension was one of the few moves i’ve thought Cho nailed.

Kemba isnt an elite pg but for my money he’s been one of the top 10 pgs in the NBA this season. And at 25, i’d hope that his best years are ahead of him.

WTF? Russell Westbrook is like, what, the 2nd, 5th best player in the league or something? Can we not make those comparisons?

For years this program has been built on the idea of blowing everything up and drafting for the future. At some point you have to build the team to win now. We weren’t in play to get a Westbrook caliber player, and moves to secure Kemba while bringing in Batum and Co. have made this team massively better than last year. Let’s try to be realistic for a moment here.

Once again I was comparing offensive stats from this season because Kemba’s were being questioned. Everyone knows Westbrook is a more rounded player, settle down.

anybody going to the game tomorrow beside me

clt says Jordan cannot sell out a home playoff game.

I’ll be there should be a good an atmosphere. If they can’t win this one, there is no way they win 4 in a row.

BGG says CLT is bad at math, acquire more AOL discs and do more searches on Lycos.

WOW!! what a great win first playoff victory since 2002 our defense was so much better and i really liked our offense yesterday even though we didnt make alot of 3 pointers. But omg the refs were terrible Whiteside and Dragic both should of easily fouled out in the 3rd quarter. The atmosphere was spectacular an amazing experience and The Hive was really loud last night!
Also Miami hat crowd noise blaring from the speakers during practice Friday and the QC Sports Report tweeted: “I gotta say @Hornets fans brought it tonight. Announcers said Heat prepared for noise, but tonight was way more than expected”

Well lets see what happens Monday night hopefully we can tie the series at 2-2 that would be awesome. BUZZ CITY!

[quote=“Star Wars Maniac, post:51, topic:30313”]WOW!! what a great win first playoff victory since 2002 our defense was so much better and i really liked our offense yesterday even though we didnt make alot of 3 pointers. But omg the refs were terrible Whiteside and Dragic both should of easily fouled out in the 3rd quarter. The atmosphere was spectacular an amazing experience and The Hive was really loud last night!
Also Miami hat crowd noise blaring from the speakers during practice Friday and the QC Sports Report tweeted: “I gotta say @Hornets fans brought it tonight. Announcers said Heat prepared for noise, but tonight was way more than expected”

Well lets see what happens Monday night hopefully we can tie the series at 2-2 that would be awesome. BUZZ CITY![/quote]

Hate that I missed the spring but it was definitely worth. When Lin hit that transition 3, the place went crazy. I haven’t heard it that loud since the old days of the Hive with LJ and Zo.

Also funny to see a lot of Heat fans still wearing Lebron jerseys.

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:52, topic:30313”][quote=“Star Wars Maniac, post:51, topic:30313”]WOW!! what a great win first playoff victory since 2002 our defense was so much better and i really liked our offense yesterday even though we didnt make alot of 3 pointers. But omg the refs were terrible Whiteside and Dragic both should of easily fouled out in the 3rd quarter. The atmosphere was spectacular an amazing experience and The Hive was really loud last night!

Well lets see what happens Monday night hopefully we can tie the series at 2-2 that would be awesome. BUZZ CITY![/quote]

Hate that I missed the spring but it was definitely worth. When Lin hit that transition 3, the place went crazy. I haven’t heard it that loud since the old days of the Hive with LJ and Zo.

Also funny to see a lot of Heat fans still wearing Lebron jerseys.[/quote]

Same here and that Lin 3 blew the roof off of TWC arena and oh really i only saw a few DWade jerseys didnt see any Lebron jerseys guess they still wish he was at Miami

Maybe they cannot afford a new jersey.

Maybe they cannot afford a new jersey.[/quote]
They were at a playoff game.

interested in a couple tickets for tonight. If anyone knows of any available at reasonable prices, pm me. thanks!

series tied 2-2!! Kemba was a beast tonight hope we can win game 5

Welcome to Miami, [font=Helvetica Neue][size=18px]Bienvenidos a miami. [/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue][/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue][/size][size=18px]So who think Heat will lose at home?[/size][/font]

[quote=“Star Wars Maniac, post:57, topic:30313”]series tied 2-2!! Kemba was a beast tonight hope we can win game 5[/quote]If good Kemba sticks around, we’ll win the series. Hopefully he can stay hot for a long stretch like he did in early 2016.

Yep. He was on fire for portions of the game, but he was also awful in other portions. Marvin…are you still part of the team?