Jerry Richardson fallout

This thread needs to be closed.

2 Likes

I agree about the phrase blood money and if it was I that used the phrase ā€œblood moneyā€, and I may have, it was not meant in the sense of money paid to cover up a murder. I could have phrased that a bit better, maybe a lot better.

What JR did does not rise to that level of course. I do want t o be clear about that.

I do think you need to give some allowance for the timeframe of reporting the different incidents. There could very well be some PTSD at play and it can take time to come to terms with that.

Agree with sportsman. No reason for this nonsense to continue until something else newsworthy happens.

Not to mention this app fan playing ā€œconcerned 4 Uā€ is incredibly annoying.

1 Like

Click on ā€œtrackingā€ at the bottom of the page and then click on ā€œmutedā€.

clt would like more appy discussion about beef jerky and how you can easily get into appy with bad grades

I have no idea of the permission levels of this board but one option is to make certain posts only available to true fans of Charlotte athletics. One would have to ask permission to join that folder after some level of proving oneself. YC has that option and that is the location of recruting posts and other discussions that would best be left ā€œin-house.ā€

That would keep me out of the discussion.

We let anyone join and post, because we are not paranoid babies. Well some of us arenā€™t. :wink: If you cross the line you can get suspended or banned, but we generally save that for bad Charlotte fans. I think you have been a fine poster to this point, and those of us that go back to the CUSA 1.0 years remember having posters from other schools join us here, and the banter was better because of it. We didnā€™t expect them to pull for us, just to not troll us on our own board. You have been fine, donā€™t worry about it.

Why? I think his posts have been fine. No reason to block posters from other schools that arenā€™t trolling, etc.

I enjoy visitors when they come to the boards. Makes it more fun.

clt says appys are welcome here. We are all best friends.

McAppFan says the truth comes out about clt-he is a Mountaineer lover lover.

Picking up a daughter at Davidson before a baseball game at Kannapolis. Should have time to be near your campus. Any suggestions for eats?

Dining in ucity sucks honestly. Itā€™s pretty much just chain restaurants. Angry Ales is a local bar and has pretty good food though.

Yeah - Flying Saucer is a chain, but I always thought their food/beer was decent.

Thanks for the suggestions. My daughter is house and dog sitting so no we can not be gone as long as I thought possible. It might be swedish meatballs at Ikea now.

The Smoke Pit in Concord on the way to Kannapolis from U City

2 Likes

clt says hit up city bbq

I normally do not endorse chain BBQ restaurants, but City BBQ has really good meats, and their corn pudding is excellent. The peach cobbler could use some help, but that is tough for people from Ohio to get right. clt is onto something here.

Make the 15 minute drive to Noda. Go to Habberdish, Cabo Fish Taco, or Crepe cellar. Hope you have a good time in the city.

Hard to go wrong with Q. At least I assume this is Q.

clt says ucity has a great collection of authentic international restaurants due to being a magnet for IT professionals