Lutz Discussion

I havent been holding water for anybody. Fire ron. Im cool with that but lutz isnt the answer.

1 Like

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

1 Like

Lutz would give us an immediate return to respectability.

I would also take Ric Pitino out of desperation, or even Calipari. But why would we? Lutz consistently kicked both of their asses in CUSA.

3 Likes

Give me lutz all day long. Curse of Bobby since he was let go

2 Likes

This place has gone off the railsā€¦againā€¦

5 Likes

No he wouldnt. He beat those guys 20 years ago. Let it go.

3 Likes

You guys and Lutz. Good lord.

7 Likes

Alright, I have a better idea. Lets not bring back Bobby and keep sucking like we have since he left. We have learned a lot since he has been gone. It wasnā€™t Bobbyā€™s coaching, we have just established a program that any coach could be successful in. Yea right. Not sure what all the opposition is to Lutz. Niner alumni that loves this school and proven he can do it. Move to the AAC would be a perfect fit.

FWIW, Huggins is 69. Nothing against sexagenarians since I fall into that age group as well.

There are plenty of good options out there rather than going with a retread like Lutz.

The man hasnā€™t been a head coach in 12 years.

I just donā€™t understand where this Lutz talk is coming from.

It makes no sense.

6 Likes

Love me some Bobby but some of yā€™all act like he is the only other college basketball coach on the planet.

4 Likes

Good timesā€¦ Beale Street Barrel Brother

He certainly is not the only coach and for the record, i didnā€™t bring him up this time (i often get blamed on here for bringing up Bobby as a replacement, although i have NEVER been the one to bring him up). However, since others have brought him up AGAIN. YES, I will say we could do ALOT worse and have, 3 straight times. I especially love the comments about Bobby not being a HC for so many years, while the last 3 hires had NEVER been a HC before we hired them.

1 Like

Sorry I brought Bobby up this time. I donā€™t really believe heā€™s the answer. I was trying to soothe my raging frustration with a facitious comment. Forgive me. Iā€™ll never do it again.

1 Like

Please donā€™t start that stream again. Love Bobby, but just no. That ship has sailed. He has not been a head coach since he left here that should tell you something.

Exhibit A.

We could do worse than Bobby lord knows we have but we also should be able to do better than Bobby.

2 Likes

I have to admit that divorcing and reuniting did not end well for Natalie Wood

clt says Lutz is welcome back only if he has the mustache

3 Likes

Lol yā€™all love yā€™all some Bobby lol he passed ok Steph . We let him go because he couldnā€™t recruit ā€¦ only JUCO players . No head coaching job since he left ā€¦stop talking about Lutz please . That was 15 years ago . Just like life, this program needs to elevate

2 Likes