Lutz Discussion

:point_up:Probably one of the dumbest posts ive seen on here in a long time.

2 Likes

Every head coach except one passed on Curry. One was lucky.

And I have enjoyed watching us “elevate” the program over the last 15 years - since Bobby left. The basketball program declined when we shifted to a “misaligned” A10 conference.

Lutz coaching our team as we transition to the A10 would be powerful. Would love to see a combination of Biff/Lutz. Just think, Biff has not beed a college head coach in the last 15 years, or ever, either.

The reason we got rid of Lutz was to “elevate” the program. How has that worked out? If only we had retained Lutz like Davidson did McKillop our world would be a much better place today. For those that want to criticize Lutz, perhaps you should explore the circumstances during our decline outside of the coaches control.

2 Likes

I dont totslly agree but at least for the last 5 years, thats true. Juco city

What’s the problem with JUCOs if they give us talent with the best chance to win? On the next contract should we list - no JUCOs, no transfers, no international players, etc. Who cares where we get them, just get them and win.

2 Likes

Remember this juco? OCourse !

1 Like

What about this guy?

1 Like

???

I love Bobby, but the only thing wrong about our tenure in A-10 was Lutz’s attitude about it. Rose should have fired him earlier.

2 Likes

Hahaha!!!

clt says lutz would excel in the portal

1 Like

Oddly enough Bobby’s juco days fit better in todays game than they did then. Now every team is rebuilding every year with new players.

This is not an endorsement of Bobby coming back.

Not to forget CC3’s running mate Lamont Mack was quite good as well !

Bobby was not OK with mediocrity. Had our admin been effective in their job, we would not have been playing in tha A10.

Lutz would be a GREAT addition to our current leadership of Gabber, Hill, Biff, and others; all like minded and ready/capable of moving us to the next level. Lutz was never content with being content and seemed to be misaligned with our old regime.

2 Likes

We are a program of that is so bad that we are reminiscing on the glory days …talking about a coach who got fired here and NEVER got another head coaching position …but I digress . I accepted that this is the state of the program right now . We been mediocre for so long that’s the only good thing we can talk about and cling to

2 Likes

Damn right! Give Lutz a fund to entice players in the portal! It would be a fun ride! Or keep watching pack line of shit Sanchez

2 Likes

I’d rather give someone else that budget rather than Bobby but yes something along those lines.

We have already done that 3 times.

clt says don’t forget colson