Lutz Discussion

Just because last 3 girlfriends were bad doesn’t mean you go back to the ex just because she put out half the time.

1 Like

Yeah, yeah…and sometimes you realize you messed up by breaking it off with the ex.

We get ridiculed everytime this hire Lutz talk starts up. Just adds insult to the misery of how awful we are.

1 Like

And we deserve it.

Why not? If was once?

Yeah. I am worried about ridicule! More worried about my University being associated with perpetual losers, but as long as you do not ridicule me, I guess I am ok

In the entire world of college basketball coaches and potential coaches I find it hard to believe that Bobby is our best option. Just because we have F’d things up since we let him go doesn’t mean going back to him is the best idea.

4 Likes

I think for myself

Exactly

News flash. We just hired a career high school football coach with no college head football coaching experience to lead us into the AAC! Get buckets ready to carry the water

I know Lutz would never happen, but I’d accept if it did.
Probably 90% of the people wanting him back were calling for his head when he was let go, including myself.
We weren’t happy with 19 wins…now look what we have to endure. The university has wasted the careers of alot of good kids over the past 7 or 8 years.

Truth

It’s been 21 years since we won an NCAA game, it’s been 17 years since we played in it. We’ve wasted a lot of potential in that time frame.

Lutz has has carried the load of ridicule. Why? Lutz did as much for our athletic program as anyone. Hill hasn’t even invited back or has he? If not, why? You might not want to rehire Lutz, but why bury him? I will tell why! It’s because Judy and Hill both know he was so much better then the scraps of crap they wishfully threw against the gym wall after Lutz was fired.

You completely misread my post. I would love to have Bobby back and have said that consistently.

Can we please just have a dedicated thread for all the arguing about Bobby? Mods, seriously, please. Every damn thread derails into bring back Lutz arguments. Just make a dedicated thread and move all these comments there so I know which thread to ignore.

11 Likes

Just freaking fire Ron & hire somebody that brings us some hope. That’s the only way the Bobby talk will ever go away. Hire someone better than him instead of what we’ve got the last 3 times.

3 Likes

Agree, there is no need to bring up Lutz on every thread.

2 Likes

Loved Lutz but come on. It was time. He wasn’t good in A10. Just stop acting like he was. Is he better than Sanchez, Price orMajor? Hell yes. But don’t exalt him, you make yourself look stupid.

Is he the winningest coach in our history, yes. Is he the guy with the most losses? Also yes. Just stop, it’s asinine.

4 Likes

Lutz had his time here, we need to move on, get some balls and hire Gregg Marshall, ya he has negative history, but he wants to coach here, is from the area, has recruiting ties in the area, and is a proven winner at Winthrop and Wichita St, give him a second chance here, allow him to redeem his legacy and resurrect our program