Lutz Discussion

I got you the first time. I figured you would agree

Iā€™m not sure Marshall can effectively recruit with that baggage and where society is now.

1 Like

We would have failed in the A10 under Bobby Knight. Nobody who knew of the Charlotte 49ers cared about the A10. Nobody that cared about the A10 cared to know about Charlotte. We went from a Porsche to a Prius with Dealer Judy telling how great the change would be

If he fills that baggage with cash he will be alright.

Certainly possible. Just hard to sit in a recruits house with parents after everything that came out. Cancel culture is just about the only thing that can trump money.

At the risk of responding to the Bobby stuff, Mike has basically said he will be brought back into the fold when the timing is right and both sides are ready. Heā€™s the all time winningest coach. He will be back in the family at some point.

1 Like

Going on 13 years and Hill is waiting for the right time to bring back Bobby Lutz for our University say thank you Bobby Lutz! I thought Mike Hill had more class. Instead, it seems he lives in his fears hoping his failures will not be noticed. If Hill wants to pack the house, give Bobby Lutz the floor and a mic, with everyone else in the shadows, including Mike Hill

Right time for BOTH sides. There is a lot of baggage to unpack there, especially with Judy still around. Hell for all we know Bobby might not want to come back until sheā€™s gone.

Whatever they do, it needs to be about only Bobby Lutz and very soon. If anyone should share the floor with him, it should be his players. If they want a rude awakening, put Judy out there will Bobby. Things might get out of hand. Judy should not even be invited. Let her choose to use her ticket and sit in the shadows.

Bobby has been ready. Trust me.

Iā€™m not saying he isnā€™t ready personally what I am saying is I know Mike has talked to him. They will do it when itā€™s right.

If Mike is waiting on winning basketball, I am afraid I have got some bad newsā€¦

1 Like

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

clt wonders if the 30 rock writers were 49er fans

Lord have mercy make the Lutz posts stop or at least move them to the Lutz thread.

4 Likes

Lutz told us you would deny him 3 times Judas

1 Like

Peter !
Judas sold him out, Peter denied.

2 Likes

Canā€™t we just talk about Lutz?

Lutz played exciting basketball. Current style is like watching paint dry.

Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™ll enjoy watching paint dry if we win a majority of our games.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Freaking love Bobby. Wish he would come back and help the AD. When Sanchez gets fired, we will have good options if we will spend the money. But to be honest, I would accept body. Wouldnā€™t be first choice, but I would take him.

The proof is in the pudding. We made the wrong mistake firing him at the time we did. We are 0-3 since that firing with coaching hires. We either have extremely bad luck, or Bobby was one helluva coach. Two things can be true and I think itā€™s a bit of both.

2 Likes