New NN.N Layout feedback thread

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:40, topic:27977”]Where the hell is the shoutbox? I see where it says shoutbox, but there is no actual shoutbox.[/quote]hold control and hit f5. This will do a hard refresh and the shoutbox should show up.

Nothing. I’ve been banned from shoutbox. Who’s going to pester, NLP? >:D :’(

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:42, topic:27977”]Nothing. I’ve been banned from shoutbox. Who’s going to pester, NLP? >:D :’([/quote]You haven’t been banned, J Felt was/is having a similar issue. Mac will have to review.

You can click the “Chat” button on the home page to launch the full chat option.

Those that aren’t seeing the shoutbox… did you ever play with the arrow button in the old skin that allowed you to hide it? Wondering if you got caught in a state where it was hidden?

I believe I was in the shoutbox when the layout changed…

I believe I was in the shoutbox when the layout changed…[/quote]Quite a few others were as well, they weren’t having issues earlier today.

For those that don’t wish to see the left pane, I have turned on the ability to remove it. You’ll now see + and - buttons on the bottom right of the shoutbox that can be used to remove the right, left, center panels.

I believe I was in the shoutbox when the layout changed…[/quote]Quite a few others were as well, they weren’t having issues earlier today.[/quote]
Yea, the fact that it’s happening across multiple computers tells me it’s something with my account settings, but nothing I see would affect it.

I believe I was in the shoutbox when the layout changed…[/quote]Quite a few others were as well, they weren’t having issues earlier today.[/quote]
Yea, the fact that it’s happening across multiple computers tells me it’s something with my account settings, but nothing I see would affect it.[/quote]Try a hard refresh now, I added you to the politics forum, just curious if that will flip it on. #shotinthedark

Yea, the fact that it’s happening across multiple computers tells me it’s something with my account settings, but nothing I see would affect it.[/quote]
If the refresh doesn’t work… sent you an email.to get your password.

The new skin should have had no effect on your ability to see the shoutbox.

Have you tried a browser that you have not used with nnn before? Or perhaps flush the cache and cookies of an existing browser?

Way too busy in my opinion.

I like the skin, not crazy about the sidebar.

[quote=“SteauA, post:52, topic:27977”]I like the skin, not crazy about the sidebar.[/quote]Any way you can make you sig smaller? It’s HUGE…

Then remove the sidebar by clicking the buttons under bottom right of the shoutbox.

I noticed there’s +/- buttons to collapse the side and bottom areas in the top-right, so that’s good. Any chance we can have an option to collapse the Shoutbox on the homepage, too? A lot of time “questionable” GIFs get posted there; rather not have people wandering by see that…

Then remove the sidebar by clicking the buttons under bottom right of the shoutbox.[/quote]

Ahhhh, MUCH better! I wish i had known those were there from the start. Looks awesome now!

Then remove the sidebar by clicking the buttons under bottom right of the shoutbox.[/quote]

Ahhhh, MUCH better! I wish i had known those were there from the start. Looks awesome now![/quote]

Thanks!

Haha, I’ll change it when I get home.

Someone should have said something sooner if it was bothering people. I’m pretty sure I’ve had that sig for over a year.

Haha, I’ll change it when I get home.

Someone should have said something sooner if it was bothering people. I’m pretty sure I’ve had that sig for over a year.[/quote]

We are inclusive. Everyone wanted to make sure you felt welcomed here. :wink: