Ngoundjo transferring

SO wait, with gerrity coley mack and goonj gone, we have 4 scholorships or more?

Gaby will dominate if he goes to a conference like NEC or one of the other smaller DI conferences. Anyone remember his game last year with 6 blocks and like 8 or 9 rebounds? If he goes to a school in a league like that, we may see him with some of the highest shot block numbers in the country. He definitely has work ethic and with playing time could be a very good player for somebody.

The Ngoundj,

Je vous souhaite le meilleur de la chance Ć  lā€™avenir et vous remercie de toutes les mĆ©moires.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;393221]SO wait, with gerrity coley mack and goonj gone, we have 4 scholorships or more?[/QUOTE]

No, Braswell and Sherrill are taking Mack and Coleyā€™s scholarships. That leaves us with 2.

Duhā€¦

I meant, we only have 4 scholorships or more?

[QUOTE=Niner National;393222]Gaby will dominate if he goes to a conference like NEC or one of the other smaller DI conferences. Anyone remember his game last year with 6 blocks and like 8 or 9 rebounds? If he goes to a school in a league like that, we may see him with some of the highest shot block numbers in the country. He definitely has work ethic and with playing time could be a very good player for somebody.[/QUOTE]

I donā€™t know about dominating anybody, even in a smaller conference. He would be solid.

Duh...

I meant, we only have 4 scholorships or more?

what?

[QUOTE=wayton5646;393228]I donā€™t know about dominating anybody, even in a smaller conference. He would be solid.[/QUOTE]
maybe not offensively, but he could be a dominant defensive stopper.

Good kid. Iā€™m gonna miss those 4 fouls a game. :wink:

At times he looked like the only guy on the team who was willing to work for rebounds. He got overrecruited and transferring is best for both sides, good luck to him.

Hopefully heā€™s the only one.

[QUOTE=CMack124;393237]At times he looked like the only guy on the team who was willing to work for rebounds. He got overrecruited and transferring is best for both sides, good luck to him.

[B]Hopefully heā€™s the only one.[/B][/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s how Iā€™m feeling right now too, Mack. Hopefully it will be just the Goonj.

At times he looked like the only guy on the team who was willing to work for rebounds. He got overrecruited and transferring is best for both sides, good luck to him.

Hopefully heā€™s the only one.

You could definitely tell he put effort into it.

That's how I'm feeling right now too, Mack. Hopefully it will be just the Goonj.
If I could see anyone leaving after next year it would be Barnett. I hope he can show a little more and earn some more minutes next year. I just had higher expectations for him since he red shirted.
Really the only position we have okay depth is at SG with 4 players that can play it.

Are you serious?

We have NO ONEā€¦I repeat NO ONE that can play the role of legit Div. 1 SG on our team right now. We may have 4 bodies that can FILL that position on the court based on heightā€¦but not by scoring/shooting ability. We need a go-to SG just as badly as we need another PG (if not worse).

Thank you for your hard work, dedication and positive attitude Gaby. Best of luck to you wherever you land.

Are you serious?

We have NO ONEā€¦I repeat NO ONE that can play the role of legit Div. 1 SG on our team right now. We may have 4 bodies that can FILL that position on the court based on heightā€¦but not by scoring/shooting ability. We need a go-to SG just as badly as we need another PG (if not worse).

I know what you mean skillwise, and Iā€™d agree if weā€™re willing to cut players. But we have 4 shooting guards on our team currently- not a first priority to get more unless a ridiculous caliber one falls into our hands. Same with SF

Realistically, Andersen is fine as a backup. We donā€™t know how Bowden will be, but Iā€™m hoping he can serve as a decent starter.

[QUOTE=cibik02;393264]If I could see anyone leaving after next year it would be Barnett. I hope he can show a little more and earn some more minutes next year. I just had higher expectations for him since he red shirted.[/QUOTE]

I donā€™t see him leaving. I think he knew he was a project and is taking that in stride. I do wish Lutz would have used him more this year.

We have at best 1 SG on our team next year: Bowden. If we have to depend on any of the others, weā€™ll enjoy another season like this yearā€¦ maybe worse.

If I could see anyone leaving after next year it would be Barnett. I hope he can show a little more and earn some more minutes next year. I just had higher expectations for him since he red shirted.

Heā€™s already used a year of eligibility with his red shirt.

He's already used a year of eligibility with his red shirt.
Yep, transferring this summer would be his only chance unless he's an idiot like Gerrity. Don't see it happening though. The only one I'd be worry about really is Wilderness or losing one of the two freshman recruits, but it probably won't happen.