Niners in the NFL / Pros

ew throw up GIF

2 Likes
1 Like

Just about the only way for me to give 2 shits about the NFL these days is to have Niners playing.

3 Likes
2 Likes

If he is available later in the draft, I kinda hope the Panthers take him. (The whole kinda thing is just because they have so many other needs).

2 Likes
1 Like

Panthers could have but didn’t…

Mad The Rock GIF

I hope Dubose goes to another NFC South team so I can watch him play and light up the panthers.

3 Likes

So is Grant going to get drafted?

It’s not looking good.

At this point, he is better off as a free agent. He will make a roster. Some of these teams will regret not taking him.

ESPN says there are still 16 better WRs than DuBose available at this point. Are we expecting that he will actually get drafted at this point? And if not, does he take a ufa contract or did he leave open the option of coming back to Charlotte?

He can’t come back to Charlotte to play. He is considered a professional now.

1 Like

Didn’t understand why he dropped so much…at one time he was projected as a 2nd rounder.

2 Likes

With NIL and the way things are headed it seems ridiculous he can’t come back.

2 Likes

That was one guys mock draft on ESPN.com. I don’t think he was ever realistically anywhere near a 2nd round pick. I think he’s a great player, a great story & can be a good nfl receiver but a late round pick or ufa are way more realistic for him.

Yeah when you can change teams at will & get paid to play it seems crazy that someone who doesn’t get drafted can’t go back to play college football.

1 Like

DuBose to Packers.

3 Likes

Yes!!!

Was getting worried.

9 Likes