Niners in the NFL / Pros

I like seen my him go there. Think he be able to make the team…They have 5 wr on roster and all with 2 or less years experience.

With his size and good hands I could see him being a good cold weather player.

I got to say I was really pulling for Grant to be Mr Irrelevant. Especially after Purdy last year, I feel like it would have brought a lot of media attention.

2 Likes

So Dubose is the 5th Charlotte player drafted

1. Larry Ogunjobi (2017 3rd Rd- Browns, Bengals, Steelers)
  2. Nate Davis (2019 3rd Rd- Titans, Bears)
  3. Alex Highsmith (2020 3rd Rd- Steelers)
  4. Cameron Clark (2020 4th Rd- Jets, retired/injury)
  5. Grant Dubose (2023 7th Rd - Packers)
5 Likes

5th. Cameron Clark was drafted by the Jets but he got hurt and never really played.

Cameron Clark (born November 16, 1997) is a former American football offensive tackle. He played college football at Charlotte. He was drafted by the New York Jets in the fourth round of the 2020 NFL Draft.

Ahhhh forgot about him

3 Likes

Green Bay Packers Football GIF by Team Coco

With Healy’s offense, probably one of the most experienced long snappers in college football.

3 Likes

Now that was well played! Let’s go Grant and Cam!

1 Like
2 Likes

I believe Dubose is the first Healy recruit to go. I know Lambert leaves a bad taste in everyone’s mouth, but he recruited some solid guys.

2 Likes

Was he Healey’s or Fosters???

2 Likes

We agree here. Healy gets a little credit for signing, gets more credit for his development, but Grant fell into his lap.

3 Likes

How many UDFA has the Panthers signed from Charlotte?

Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

1 Like

Only 1 that I can remember. They brought some other guys in for workouts, but that’s it.

Austin Duke was in camp for a couple a years. Maybe on the practice squad too?

Austin Powers Movie GIF

1 Like