Players Leaving/Returning

MAJOR strike again? Or is he even still there?

He gone

Where exactly is Major?

He is not on a college staff at the moment.

Anyone looking for a 3rd assistant?

i wish major well. he will not thrive as a HC at any college level, but he is a good man. and that counts in our current world.

1 Like

We aren’t :joy:

clt expects woods to transfer at mid season to Clemson

I know. We allllllllllllll know. I know who it is too, I’m just not telling you because you don’t really know. Otherwise you would say. It is the easiest way to always be right, never tell until after it’s been reported.

clt will not announce the new coach until the ad does

How about you leak the second letter in the first and last name of the 3rd assistant ?!
Then its on us ! :sunglasses:

Are there currently walk-ons, on the roster? I see nine guys on the roster plus Robb, Mangum, Younger, Shepherd and now Martin. That’s 14 players for 13 schollys.

Blight maybe? I just found Agent49’s scholly table and dont’ see him listed.

blight is the only walk on returning. i imaine another will be added at some point.

Trying to post Big O piece about Niners hoops but link goes to football story! Hmm…

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/article212475034.html

Upperdeck, thanks! Big O has had issues lately with links to Niner hoops pieces. Not sure if they ever fixed the one to the story about Andrien White announcing his transfer.

Anyway, latest piece first I’ve read about Ryan Murphy signing with New Mexico Junior College.

I wonder if Jon Davis will slide to shooting guard to replace White, and Jordan Shepherd will run the point?

Shepherd sits this season.

Oh yeah. Nevermind.

Maybe Luka will surprise us this year and come back on fire…but his defense will have to be a TON better
to even see the floor with Sanchez !