Quentin Jackson - 2016 PG - Signed LOI to Charlotte

[quote=“woodniner, post:38, topic:29729”]Is this the highest rank guard we have had in awhile? How many spots do we have open in 2016? I would think we would go after a 3 and a 4[/quote]woods was a 4 star on scout and a unanimous 3 star I think, so they’re probably pretty close in terms of best ranked guard commitin recent history, not including Braxton since he was a transfer.

With this commit, we have 2 scholarships left assuming nobody leaves. Chances are someone will because virtually every school loses at least 1 player to transfer these days

Welcome to the Nation, Mr. Jackson!

2016 has so many good players in n.c. that i almost wish we had more scholarships open.

2 more spots left as Ninerfan55 mentioned, believe both are for bigs.

Jackson was a 4 star and 109 overall at 247 when he committed.

thoroughly pumped! based on the videos, this kid can play basketball!!!

Wow, great job by the coaches. Now hold on to him until he can sign up.

Impressed with the recruiting so far. Jackson looks like a really good player already, I’d think he could come in and play early and often.

[quote=“9erken, post:47, topic:29729”]Wow, great job by the coaches. Now hold on to him until he can sign up.

Impressed with the recruiting so far. Jackson looks like a really good player already, I’d think he could come in and play early and often.[/quote]Nov 11-18th is early signing period.

Awesome news… Hard not to be excited about the direction of the program.

Great get. Welcome Mr Jackson

Can’t not be excited what we are building here

This is awesome! Super Excited :stuck_out_tongue:

how would we have 2 scholarships left? We only have 2 seniors (Sullivan and Uchebo) if I am not mistaken. And we have 12 scholarship players.

[table][tr] [td]

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I think we can have 13 schollys. 1 not being used this year + Sully + Uchebo = 3

[quote=“Hawthorne_49er, post:53, topic:29729”]I think we can have 13 schollys. 1 not being used this year + Sully + Uchebo = 3[/quote]Bingo.

thank you for the response. that is my fault. i was under the impression we only get 12.

I peed in my pants a little :o

Welcome QJ!

Go get em Coach!

This is huge! Welcome Quentin!

Awesome news! Looking forward to what Price is building!

Biggest step by Price in rebuilding our program. Welcome Quentin and congrats to Price and company.

Great news. I think the only question regarding Price was his recruiting ability. That question has been answered. It feels great to be excited about Niner basketball again.