Season Tickets In

i moved back two rows??? :huh:

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;195653]Did anybody else [U]not[/U] get the names on the cards as they requested? I wouldn’t have spent as much time thinking about my second card if I knew they would end up as 1 and 2. I’m rather dissapointed.[/QUOTE]
I’m sure they’d redo the cards for you if you contacted them. One reason they like put 1 & 2 on them is so the rewards points can be kept correctly if say one ticket isn’t used for a particular game.

I have seen 500-600 NINERS games. I have never seen the bubcats, never will. Case closed.

I'm sure they'd redo the cards for you if you contacted them. One reason they like put 1 & 2 on them is so the rewards points can be kept correctly if say one ticket isn't used for a particular game.

Well, the reason I used two different names for the cards was so that I would be able to keep track of them. Not that the actual seat numbers wouldn’t be enough. I guess I’ll zip an email off to 'ole John George.

No matter what bad might be said about UNCC I have to say, I have never recieved anything but great customer service from the Athletic Department. I think it deserves to be said. Thank you Athletic Department.

John George:

No pain! It appears to have been an unfortunate oversight. I've made the change and new cards will be here at will call on Saturday. If you can't make it Saturday, they'll be in the mail on Monday. Sorry for the error.

I guess I was the only one, or at least one of very few.

^John George is the man

Parking is free at Halton...cheapest thing within three blocks of Bobcat Arena is about $10. Add that to your ticket price each night.

About 3/4 of the time I usually park on the street for free for Bobcats games. If it’s extra busy or I can’t find a spot I park at the Kids Center/Library for $5.

Doesn't sound like there is any pleasing you. So just enjoy your Bobcat games. I'd rather spend $15/ticket and watch Niner games on the lobby TV's in Halton than go see the garbage that is the NBA.

Didn’t know you were trying to please me… Plus I already purchase the Bobcats tickets so why you trying to please me?

Not trying to prove anyone wrong or change anyone’s opinion, was just telling you what I considered when I looked over both options I had available. I believe that the 49ERS can market and make plans better for the General Public then they have available. Season tickets to the 49ers was my first choice, but just didn’t pan out for us.

You said you won't buy Charlotte tickets because you fear you won't have a good view of the action.

Just out of curiosity, where do you sit to watch the Bobcats?

EDIT - Oops my link was from the 05-06 season. SilvioDante has this year’s seating chart.

I’m 12 rows up in the upper level. I believe it was the 1st row of the $199 seats.

I'm 12 rows up in the upper level. I believe it was the 1st row of the $199 seats.

Which section #?

Can someone tell us how many season tickets were sold for this season? I can't understand how it is that you can purchase a priority one season ticket and sit 1 or 2 rows from the top, with that being the best seat available. Do they really sell out to the rafters? Is there a special NASCAR fan seating that allows you pay higest price and get the highest seats? When someone pays priority price for a priority ticket it seems they should get better seats than they can at the ticket window.

Whenever I go to ticket window they always have the Priority 1 Corner seats that are right next to the Priority 2 seating, I think it’s a joke. I like sitting in the 100 level at Halton but I can’t buy tickets there. So I just don’t go as much, sad thing is there are plenty of empty seats in the 100 level most nights anyways.

[QUOTE=ninersfan99;195775]I’m 12 rows up in the upper level. I believe it was the 1st row of the $199 seats.[/QUOTE]

The absolute farthest seat from the floor in Halton is like 6 miles lower than that…

Totally agree... If I could get season tickets to the Bobcats for $1 a ticket, I wouldn't purchase them because of the product on the court.

Another factor why I didn’t get niners tickets. The quality of Talent on the court this year is bad, who will they play? I don’t think they will have 1 top 25 matchup at home.

Atleast I can see Kobe, Shaq, Lebron, etc… I think if the 49ers had a better home schedule it would of affected my desicion in the purchase.

Whenever I bought single game tickets for the 49ers ALL they had available were corner seats about 5-6 rows from top. They aren't the best either, but you are right they are closer. But the reason I bought the Bobcats deal is they have a lot more giveaways, activities for my daughter (entire play area/fun zone), and more options for parking and eating (easy access for dinner, etc).

Overall I was just disappointed with the 49ers Season Ticket packages. Because I am not an Alumni my only options were corner seats in 200 level, give me a break. It’s just not setup for regular fans, so that is why you get none. Not going to pay $15 a game and get corner seats in the 200 level where the view is still poor.

Which section # for the Bobcats, ninersfan99?

Which section # for the Bobcats, ninersfan99?
Why you care? All the $199 tickets were corner seats.... Not like they are midcourt or anything... Wouldn't get that with 49ers either.

99 is making some good points, the fact is i hate the nba so i can’t really side with him. I wish that i could sit in the 100 level or there was a way that if it wasn’t full i could move down (some games they did this last year). However without spending an arm and a leg you won’t be in the lower level of bobcats, and what really is the different in bobcats? its not like halton where the lower level gets more into the games.

That said i’ll be at the opener tonight listening to the instrumental version of hip hop music constantly, free tickets though from a subconsultant.

99 is making some good points, the fact is i hate the nba so i can't really side with him. I wish that i could sit in the 100 level or there was a way that if it wasn't full i could move down (some games they did this last year). However without spending an arm and a leg you won't be in the lower level of bobcats, and what really is the different in bobcats? its not like halton where the lower level gets more into the games.

That said i’ll be at the opener tonight listening to the instrumental version of hip hop music constantly, free tickets though from a subconsultant.

Yea, think they could do a much better job at Marketing and making packages available to NON-ALMUNI and Regular fans if they want to compete with the big boys.

Why you care? All the $199 tickets were corner seats.... Not like they are midcourt or anything... Wouldn't get that with 49ers either.

You said the 49ers were your first choice, but you were disappointed that you would be stuck in a corner seat 5-6 rows up in a 200 section. You said you wanted seats with a better view.

So you buy Bobcats season tickets in a corner seat in the Upper Level 12 rows back? How is that a better view?

Yea, think they could do a much better job at Marketing and making packages available to NON-ALMUNI and Regular fans if they want to compete with the big boys.

Alumni, many of whom have donated quite a bit of money to the school over the years to sit where they do, should have a lower priority for seating arrangements then a bargain hunting ‘regular fan’ like yourself?

You said the 49ers were your first choice, but you were disappointed that you would be stuck in a corner seat 5-6 rows up in a 200 section. You said you wanted seats with a better view.

So you buy Bobcats season tickets in a corner seat in the Upper Level 12 rows back? How is that a better view?

Yup, 1/2 the price of the 49ers. Why would I pay $12-$15 for corner seats when I could go to Bobcats and get them for $4.75? Plus I get better giveaways and more activities for my daughter to participate in.

Not trying to get in a pissing match, was just responding to the people who say and ask why they never get the building filled. Well, do you think some of these things I mentioned could be WHY?

I wouldn’t mind paying $15 per ticket per game if I could get some nice seats to the 49ers, but they aren’t available. They are only available to Alumni and Students which I am neither of. SOOOO… if I am going to get the Cheap seats I figure I midas well do the Bobcats deal and get to see the big names, twice as many games for the same price, and more activities and play areas for my daughter.

Just explaining the reasons why I made my choices and maybe some of the reasons why regular basketball fans might stay away from Halton.