Terrence Williams- SG West Meck 2011 - signed LOI to Charlotte

iā€™ve had a real good feeling abt this kid from the get-go. as a person & as a player for us. i see him in green, and i see him lighting it up.
lā€™ll explain laterā€¦

[quote=ā€œearlyniner, post:97, topic:22136ā€]iā€™ve had a real good feeling abt this kid from the get-go. as a person & as a player for us. i see him in green, and i see him lighting it up.
lā€™ll explain laterā€¦[/quote]

why wait?!?!

okay.
iā€™m actually a warlock. 8) :o

i read on parkerā€™s thread that ecu had just signed a sg and that might bode well for us. however, i donā€™t see anything abt the ecu signing. whoā€™d they sign?

Paris Robert Campbell. A 2 star play I believe.

thanks, nat. iā€™m going to go out on a limb here and say i believe weā€™re about to move from the two-star guys on out beyond.
and i think terrence is ā€˜beyondā€™.
my gut still tells me.
and my heart still hopes!

We have rarely signed 2 star guys in the past. Most of our recruits are 3 star HS players, transfers, or JUCOS.

Is also visiting Charleston next weekend per Scout.

Bizzare. After its been stated heā€™s down to ECU and us for what seems like a really long time, hes going to visit Charleston?

Seems like he still doesnā€™t know what heā€™s looking for.

Nothing wrong with the kid doing his due diligence. Itā€™s easy for us to say weā€™re the best spot, but maybe the kid wants to be away from home.

Major should keep this in mind and limit who he recruits and offers. Know your role, Coach Major.

i cant be the only one concerned that we are recruiting this hard for a recruit against ecu.

Has he committed to ECU or not?

No

iā€™ve been the # 1 optimist on this one, and my positiveness has produced nothing.
iā€™m changing my tune (in hopes that it will bring better results!)
terrence will sign with shorter college.

and the panthers will win run the table from here!

[quote=ā€œearlyniner, post:111, topic:22136ā€]iā€™ve been the # 1 optimist on this one, and my positiveness has produced nothing.
iā€™m changing my tune (in hopes that it will bring better results!)
terrence will sign with shorter college.

and the panthers will win run the table from here![/quote]

Hey now, itā€™s Shorter University these days. Makes all the difference you know.

I keep checking these updates for news about Terrence Williams commitment like a crazy person.

Iā€™ve been doing the same thing and every time I google some news for him it brings up the Terrence Williams in the NBAā€¦

Terrence Williams to Charlotte, per espn: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/recruiting/player/news/_/id/77412/terrance-williams