THE Duke Viewing Party Nov. 17th 6pm

I havenā€™t read all of this thread and i donā€™t need to. University Picassoā€™s > all other bars for Niners gameday. And itā€™s not even close. [I]You want to watch a Niners game at a bar that has a [B][COLOR=red]DAVIDSON jersey[/COLOR][/B] on the wall!?[/I] :ohmy:

That is all.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;432367]I havenā€™t read all of this thread and i donā€™t need to. University Picassoā€™s > all other bars for Niners gameday. And itā€™s not even close. [I]You want to watch a Niners game at a bar that has a [B][COLOR=red]DAVIDSON jersey[/COLOR][/B] on the wall!?[/I] :ohmy:

That is all.[/QUOTE]why canā€™t we have 2 game viewing parties? one at university picassos and one at the downtown location? i would hate for duke fans to outnumber us at the university picassos.

[QUOTE=LakeNorman49er;432370]why canā€™t we have 2 game viewing parties? one at university picassos and one at the downtown location? i would hate for duke fans to outnumber us at the university picassos.[/QUOTE]

I would guess that Univ Pics will be full of students and Uptown will be mostly alumni. We can do both.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;432367]I havenā€™t read all of this thread and i donā€™t need to. University Picassoā€™s > all other bars for Niners gameday. And itā€™s not even close. [I]You want to watch a Niners game at a bar that has a [B][COLOR=red]DAVIDSON jersey[/COLOR][/B] on the wall!?[/I] :ohmy:

That is all.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you Scotty. But this is a perfect opportunity to reach out to Alums who are disconnected from the University. I bet you 50$ we could probably get them to take down that freakin jersey if we pack the place full.

Easy guys, Davidson jersey only up because one of our managers went there. The idea was to promote us and wildcats. It will come down on game day.:49ers:

[QUOTE=picniner;432396]Easy guys, Davidson jersey only up because one of our managers went there. The idea was to promote us and wildcats. [B]It will come down on game day.:49ers:[/B][/QUOTE]

Thats what I like to hear :slight_smile: I knew you guys would come through for us!

[QUOTE=J Felt;432289]Anybody up for a viewing party in the Triad area?[/QUOTE]

I know a guy moving into his new house today that will probably need to have a house warming party anywayā€¦

Easy guys, Davidson jersey only up because one of our managers went there. The idea was to promote us and wildcats. [B][COLOR=darkgreen]It will come down on game day[/COLOR][/B].:49ers:

That is awesome. Thanks pic!

[QUOTE=NinerWupAss;432372]I would guess that Univ Pics will be full of students and Uptown will be mostly alumni. We can do both.[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup:

itā€™s about time, the students, alums, fans, etc. start using this kind of progressive thinking.

[QUOTE=picniner;432396]Davidson jersey only up because one of our managers went there. [/QUOTE]

sounds like someone needs to do a better job screening prospective employees :wink:

can we beat elon first before we start talking about a duke viewing party?

I hope yall kick Dukes but. Go Niners.

can we beat elon first before we start talking about a duke viewing party?

Who: [COLOR=DarkGreen]Charlotte 49ers[/COLOR] vs. [COLOR=DarkRed]Elon Phoenix [/COLOR]
What: Dickā€™s Sporting Goods NIT Preseason Tip-Off
Where: Picassoā€™s(Whichever is closer to you)
When
: 8:00pm on Monday November 16th
Why: GO NINERS!

bump

[QUOTE=picniner;432396]Easy guys, Davidson jersey only up because one of our managers went there. The idea was to promote us and wildcats. It will come down on game day.:49ers:[/QUOTE]

And this is why we fought for Picassos. Blackfinn Grill was an interesting choice by the Athletic Department, and I dont doubt it would be a great venue (I hear the afterwork scene rocks :cool:), but Piccassos has been there for Niner Nation and the program. Plus, I dont know what BlackFinn Grill serves, but NOTHING beats Pepperoni Rolls at Picassos. NOTHING.

Picniner, Thanks. Watching a Niners game isnt the same anywhere elseā€¦ :49ers:

PS: Stay tuned for future events! If you want to get involved with planning future Niner events or have any ideas just shoot Wupass or I a PM.

Here is a little clip from Picassos in the past, consider it a preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUo9gCjGER4

That is all.[/QUOTE]

Ultimate fan. [SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]Who is scared of Wilsonā€¦[/COLOR] :lmao:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gill2003;432607]And this is why we fought for Picassos. Blackfinn Grill was an interesting choice by the Athletic Department, and I dont doubt it would be a great venue (I hear the afterwork scene rocks :cool:), [/QUOTE]

Blackfinn is great if you like a bar full of dudesā€¦great for lunch though.

ummm mixed feelings about this thread and promoting a game that is not 100%ā€¦ Niner Nation would look like idiots to ALL the potential fans we would be trying to reach out to if we catch that big elephant in the room.

reading this thread made me more nervous. gotta schedule my therapist appt now, more than a month prior to the season startingā€¦

[QUOTE=cibik02;432625]ummm mixed feelings about this thread and promoting a game that is not 100%ā€¦ Niner Nation would look like idiots to ALL the potential fans we would be trying to reach out to if we catch that big elephant in the room.

reading this thread made me more nervous. gotta schedule my therapist appt now, even a month prior to the season startingā€¦[/QUOTE]

There is going to be a game that day, and we are going to be in it regardlessā€¦

There is going to be a game that day, and we are going to be in it regardless....
can they call it the Charlotte 49ers Viewing party: game against Duke/______. Basically non-specific.