The Plane - Fire Judy Rose! Help wanted new AD needed! Home Coming 2017

Thanks to kicker for doing this. I hope this contributes to positice changes for out AD moving forward!

[quote=“Niner National, post:35, topic:31144”][quote=“Nugget, post:34, topic:31144”][quote=“Niner National, post:33, topic:31144”][quote=“ImfromClayton, post:30, topic:31144”]There’s just such an incredible disconnect between the AD and fans/alums. I’ve never seen anything like it at literally any other school. They REALLY don’t think it’s that bad. They think we just make things up to be unhappy with. Which is why they think we are crazy.

I don’t like to talk down about our school, but this isn’t Alabama. When somebody is pissed enough to spend hundreds if not thousands on a banner like that, it’s REALLY freaking bad. I just hope they understand that now.[/quote]they don’t care. They stuck in a dreamworld where college athletics is about providing athletes with the right experience. f*** the fact that regular students are forced to foot the bill for that while getting nothing in return.

The reality is, Judy is selfish and stubborn.

Inwaa actually going to buy 3 basketball season tickets this week (the first time in a few years), but after reading she tried to get the plane grounded, I’ve reconsidered.[/quote]

I had not heard about Judy trying to get the plane grounded, but would love to. Surely that is a made up story, right? You just can’t call up the FAA and ask for a favor, but if she did, who here would the FAA call to say “you aren’t going to believe who just called me!” I don’t know, this doesn’t sound real to me.[/quote]nwa said she did. I’ve never known him to be a bullshitter.[/quote]

I can’t 100% confirm, but the people who told me - I trust them. They said campus police told them a call had been placed to have the plane grounded due to proximity to the stadium and concern about safety. I am guessing law enforcement has a line like that and that most likely Judy and Co were trying to do whatever they could to get it out of the air. The pilot though we know knew the FAA and NCAA rules around time and proximity.

I don’t want to say I feel vindicated, because I really just want my alma mater’s sports to be something I’m proud of, but it is something to hear them talk about it in the news media.

730 was very objective about it this morning. They talked about how saturday’s win was a bright spot on an otherwise not so good weekend. Said they didn’t know how it might affect staffing, but it definitely brought attention to the issue.

DEAR ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT: If you don’t want people to fly banners of displeasure PULLED BY AN AIRPLANE, it might be good to not talk down your nose at the common man, and to answer an email every once in a while, or even answer the phone in the ticketing department. We just want to feel like you want us around, you want our money, and you want to win too. Judy has proven that those three things don’t matter to her. People don’t do stuff like this unless the situation has gotten out of hand. I hope that you all recognize that.

The pilot assuredly filed a flight plane with the FAA and they have access to this new-fangled technology called radar.

clt says this is problematic:

https://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/news/2017/10/20/datacenter-check-out-the-highest-paid-coaches-in.html?ana=e_clt_bn&u=LnfPAPiPbYIyyH8uzsKmow063775a0&t=1508764064&j=79032651#g/422443/44

That guy was an idiot.

That being said, we have to be very careful if we’re going to continue to campaign against her. We have to make it abundantly clear that our issues with Mrs. Rose lie in the results both on the field and in the coffers. Those that are inclined to keep the status quo will jump at any chance to bring feminism into this. We’re coming to the point that we need to make sure we have a unified message to avoid having our reasons misconstrued or misrepresented.

[quote=“49r9r, post:39, topic:31144”][quote=“ImfromClayton, post:36, topic:31144”]I didn’t realize there was a pro Judy crowd. But I’ve heard reports there were some pissed off joes in the rich yesterday.

Good.[/quote]

Yes, there is a small and entitled pro-Judy crowd. You can find them at volleyball, softball, and women’s basketball games.[/quote]

This is exactly what I’m talking about in the above post.

Should have left 10 years ago? More like 20.

Well, the first banner flown should have been “Retire CHP”. Forcing her out before he goes means he has heavy input on her replacement. I don’t want that. Its a fucked up situation.

Agree with Zombie Lew:
“That being said, we have to be very careful if we’re going to continue to campaign against her. We have to make it abundantly clear that our issues with Mrs. Rose lie in the results both on the field and in the coffers.”

For this to work the personal attacks have to be left aside and let it only be about results.

If this gets painted as a gender thing, we are screwed.

It’s not a gender thing. It’s a performance thing.

If Judy wants play the feminist card, my wife will gladly talk her.

Judy minions were in full effect on Saturday. We spent the first 50 minutes of the game in 115 but we decided to head down to 101 towards the end to get a better view. There were two guys in 102 wearing paper bags on their head that decided to go stand in front of the football center as the team started driving that way.

As soon as they walked over 2 guys and lady (with a child) just started yelling/berating them (not sure what exactly was said) for about 5 minutes culminating in the lady taking the bag off one of their heads and throwing it in the trash. That’s when I ran over, confronted them and they finally gave the bag back. All of this in plain sight of a half-dozen campus police.

As the game ended and we were walking up the stairs, one of the campus police officers starts pointing at us and proceeds to get closer to start clapping in our faces. I didn’t say a thing to him and he proceeds to try and stare me down as we exit out the gate. A hiding behind the badge type move.

Maybe I could of left the situation alone but that’s not my nature. The whole Judy situation is going to get much worse before it is better. It feels like a 3rd-world dictator clinging to their last bit of power.

[quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:54, topic:31144”]If Judy wants play the feminist card, my wife will gladly talk her.

Judy minions were in full effect on Saturday. We spent the first 50 minutes of the game in 115 but we decided to head down to 101 towards the end to get a better view. There were two guys in 102 wearing paper bags on their head that decided to go stand in front of the football center as the team started driving that way.

As soon as they walked over 2 guys and lady (with a child) just started yelling/berating them (not sure what exactly was said) for about 5 minutes culminating in the lady taking the bag off one of their heads and throwing it in the trash. That’s when I ran over, confronted them and they finally gave the bag back. All of this in plain sight of a half-dozen campus police.

As the game ended and we were walking up the stairs, one of the campus police officers starts pointing at us and proceeds to get closer to start clapping in our faces. I didn’t say a thing to him and he proceeds to try and stare me down as we exit out the gate. A hiding behind the badge type move.

Maybe I could of left the situation alone but that’s not my nature. The whole Judy situation is going to get much worse before it is better. It feels like a 3rd-world dictator clinging to their last bit of power.[/quote]

This is pretty much how I feel. She’s surrounded herself with the “right” people, and is therefore brazenly unapologetic about the state of the program. I guarantee shes throwing common fans under the bus w/ the whales. Blasting our lack of support as a primary reason for Charlotte’s inability to compete. Willfully blind to the reality that we don’t want to support HER, not the Niners.

[quote=“donkeyjaws, post:55, topic:31144”][quote=“bleedsgreenandgold, post:54, topic:31144”]If Judy wants play the feminist card, my wife will gladly talk her.

Maybe I could of left the situation alone but that’s not my nature. The whole Judy situation is going to get much worse before it is better. It feels like a 3rd-world dictator clinging to their last bit of power.[/quote]

This is pretty much how I feel. She’s surrounded herself with the “right” people, and is therefore brazenly unapologetic about the state of the program. I guarantee shes throwing common fans under the bus w/ the whales. Blasting our lack of support as a primary reason for Charlotte’s inability to compete. Willfully blind to the reality that we don’t want to support HER, not the Niners.[/quote]

She is so out of touch, at this point I’m wondering if she is even playing with a full deck of cards in her head.

I was told she had a conversation with a former Niner this weekend in which she indicated she has no plans to retire. She’s not even thinking about it.

Even if Judy doesn’t leave immediately I think this whole effort will have a positive impact on Niner athletics. They know now results are more important than ever and we have fans that are going to stay on them every step of the way. The “letter from the desk of Judy Rose” thing is positive proof the fan pressure is real.

That guy was an idiot.

That being said, we have to be very careful if we’re going to continue to campaign against her. We have to make it abundantly clear that our issues with Mrs. Rose lie in the results both on the field and in the coffers. Those that are inclined to keep the status quo will jump at any chance to bring feminism into this. We’re coming to the point that we need to make sure we have a unified message to avoid having our reasons misconstrued or misrepresented.[/quote]

Agree with this. She has much more reach than we do and can change the narrative in her favor.

NA, at her age, at her tenure, with her spouse retired, how can she not consider it?

Why would a cop clap in your face? He/she only cares about security, not Judy. That’s crazy. That being said, y’all ain’t worth getting shot over.